Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would'ya?

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2014
    LOL nice twist....the shop looks good but not so sure about the stock room....
  • Options
    No thanks, has a cock
  • Options
    Definitely a geezer
  • Options
    Good article on him/her in the telegraph today
  • Options
    Hands are too big.
  • Options
    Instead of "Would ya?", this type of thread should be titled "Do you think she would give you a chance?" and then all the sad, lonely gits who spend their time ogling pictures of women instead of actually talking to one could type a quick "No" and move on.
  • Options
    Yeah, she's just got a bit of extra furniture to move around....................
  • Options
    How tall is he?
  • Options
    In and around the mouth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How tall is he?

More like how long is s/he
  • Options
    Blimey how desperte do you think I am?

Erm..................................................
  • Options
    I'd perhaps hold hands.
  • Options
    I never even suspected that about her , used to love those decorating programmes she did.

• Options

Instead of "Would ya?", this type of thread should be titled "Do you think she would give you a chance?" and then all the sad, lonely gits who spend their time ogling pictures of women instead of actually talking to one could type a quick "No" and move on.

Think we just found ourselves a stud
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    dizzee said:

Think we just found ourselves a stud
    Think someone does not get the gist of these frivolous pointless misogynistic threads... Surprised he/she popped in.