Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

operation piglet congratulations thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    *Early update*
    Anthony Gardner is released by Wednesday tonight!
  • Options

You're the person I wouldn't let play with my ball, but everyone else could.

Floozy!

• Options

*Early update*

Shocked by that

• Options

*Early update*

Shocked by that

I'm not really, been out with injury for most of the season but when he was fit he was a really good player, sadly very injury prone, it won't get any better and he's a high earner.

• Options
    Forgot he must be getting on a bit ? 35ish? Remember him from spurs I think?
  • Options
    Think we will have a fair few departures
    Nice new pitch coming for u lot to play hoofball on next season though!
  • Options

We're digging our pitch up and flogging it to a club down south passing it on as new, forgot who they were now.

Hoofball? not us anymore.

• Options

We're digging our pitch up and flogging it to a club down south passing it on as new, forgot who they were now.

Hoofball? not us anymore.

No, just s***ball
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I think my sarcasm was lost on you. My point was that prior to the Watford game, many people were getting a bit abusive and wanted him banished from CL. then, once our championship status was confirmed, people were wanting him back on the site. Hero, villain, hero, villain.... I wonder if Sordell and Harriott know what I am talking about ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Why on earth are we trying to encourage him back on this site? Better off without him as far as I am concerned.

Just a guess, but you were the kid at school that never let anyone play with your ball?
    Nah, that's @itsmyball
  • Options
    redsek said:
    What a dreadful cover of a great song.