Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SEE SORDELL'S HAT-TRICK HERE!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Great assists by Harriot and 3 proper good finishes by Marvin
  • Options
    About time.....why can't he play like that more often...still want him to go at end of season as only played well 50%.
  • Options
    Is that Marvin or the old Darren Bent there?
  • Options
    Made it look pretty simple, well done that man. Did look a bit Darren Benty from those pictures, which cannot be a bad thing!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Great to see him scoring - hopefully he can continue in the next few games.

His attempt to get the ball out the net after the first goal made me chuckle!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Kent_red said:

His attempt to get the ball out the net after the first goal made me chuckle!</</b>blockquote>

Have to admit i did the same, but as he got a hat trick i decided to let him off :-)

• Options
    The chances missed at The Valley have generally been on his left foot. Yesterday he didn't look like missing with his right foot.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

The chances missed at The Valley have generally been on his left foot. Yesterday he didn't look like missing with his right foot.

The benefit of a pacey winger pinging balls in from the left? ;)
  • Options

About time.....why can't he play like that more often...still want him to go at end of season as only played well 50%.

He could get a hat trick every week, if Llera was marking him.
  • Options

He could get a hat trick every week, if Llera was marking him.
    I could get a hat trick every week with Llera marking me...............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He managed to get every shot to bounce short which takes some doing. That's not a criticism ..
  • Options
    Kent_red said:

His attempt to get the ball out the net after the first goal made me chuckle!

I wondered if that went on and on, until he got to the halfway line, like Buster Keaton.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Great composure, the first Charlton player I have seen score a one on one in... Ever?

Sordell scored a very composed one-on-one against Wigan I believe at their place!

That 2nd goal was lovely just gave himself a couple yards of space by peeling off from the CB and a great finish.
  • Options
    What is doesnt show is that Sheff weds were doubling up on Church after his performance up there in the cup, which allowed Sordell the room for his goals.