Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

'5 or 6 nil'

Love it. Another excellent set of predictions from our friends on OwlsTalk. What a bunch of degenerate morons. Absolutely over the moon with that!

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2014

Love it. Another excellent set of predictions from our friends on OwlsTalk. What a bunch of degenerate morons. Absolutely over the moon with that!

Mind you most of ours were predicting 3-0 or worse in the preview thread, oh they of little faith :-)
  • Options
    By all means read it but don't post there, it makes us all sound like 14 year olds when we start to gloat.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

By all means read it but don't post there, it makes us all sound like 14 year olds when we start to gloat.

How dare you think I'd sign up for an account! I only read it when we play them!
  • Options

Surely he can post what he wants ?
  • Options
    LOL!
  • Options
    TINPOT
  • Options
    lets face it, we're tin pot, we couldn't even fill half a stand in a stadium they've been unable to fill since the 90's, we really must be tin pot...
  • Options
    I had 0-3 in a football bet, glad to be proved wrong. 0-2 down could not see where the goals were coming from. Well done Charlton and well done Marvin Sordell. I've also kissed and made up with the ticket office last week and renewed my three season tickets, albeit in different East Stand seats. Hungry for some humble pie.
  • Options
    F*cking priceless posts on owlstalk:

• Options
    Cancel the civic reception.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Ha ha, brilliant. What a satisfying win.
  • Options
    Their match day thread is so much fun. There's only two, maybe three posts in eight pages that don't read like they emanated from a room full of monkeys and typewriters.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

i heard they're having an open top bus parade after throwing away a 2 goal lead.

What is it with them and the number 2?

Finished 2nd in League one
    2nd biggest club in Sheffield
    Conceeded 2 goals against Exeter
    2 different colours on their shirt
  • Options

i heard they're having an open top bus parade after throwing away a 2 goal lead.

What is it with them and the number 2?

Finished 2nd in League one
    2nd biggest club in Sheffield
    Conceeded 2 goals against Exeter
    2 different colours on their shirt
    2 brain cells to run together on Owls Talk evidently and I think that's being wildly generous.

Never seen such deluded, self-aggrandising bilge and I've just had the latest Labour party newsletter shoved through my door for comparison.
  • Options
    All said and done we'll still finish above you and we're in this league next year however the same can't be said for you, just yet ;)
  • Options
    And Bournemouth will finish above you. How hard must that be for such a massive club as Wendy to take.
  • Options
    TO BE FAIR,

if we win our last 3 games and Wednesday lose their last two, we'll finish above them
  • Options

And Bournemouth will finish above you. How hard must that be for such a massive club as Wendy to take.

Bournemouth have been a decent side this season, no complaint from me, I wish they wuld get into the POs in all honesty, great little club.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Wednesday will parade themselves in an open top bus because they will finish above us. When you look at the turmoil we have had behind the scenes this season, even with a modicum of stability next season and they won't repeat the feat for quite a while. They know it, that is why they hate us - we remind them that they aren't quite as good as they'd like to be.

When a crap team like Charlton always betters you - you can't be that good!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Well done you finished above us But who finished above you to win league 1 two years ago pal?

To this day there are many Wednesday fans crying in their small tin sheds at the fact that little old charlton ran away with that league.
  • Options
    Just see a post on owlstalk which says 'the only reason we hate charlton is because of how your fans acted in the league 1 season'

I guess thats cleared up why they hate us then.
  • Options

Well done you finished above us But who finished above you to win league 1 two years ago pal?

To this day there are many Wednesday fans crying in their small tin sheds at the fact that little old charlton ran away with that league.

We wasn't bothered about top spot it was all about getting promotion and it was always a two horse race with us and Sheff U, you wasn't even on our radar apart from when we played you, sorry that's the truth.

But once again well done for winning the L1 title.
  • Options

Just see a post on owlstalk which says 'the only reason we hate charlton is because of how your fans acted in the league 1 season'

One blokes opinion on a internet forum, it's no wonder people call you anoraks lol

• Options
    Doesn't your radar go very high then ?
  • Options

Doesn't your radar go very high then ?

Not judging by the amount of time he spends on Charlton Life, he can't have any time left!

• Options

One blokes opinion on a internet forum, it's no wonder people call you anoraks lol

Lol
  • Options

After 10 mins of the game 5/6 nil seemed a reasonable prediction.
  • Options

Love the fact that we get nicknamed "trainspotters" and "anoraks" by other teams fans, possibly the two most inoffensive things we could get called.....