Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OperationPig what's the score !!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Funny.
  • Options
    On Diego Poyet:
    To be honest, I didn't have a clue who he was - I just thought it was another one of these dodgy Euro gypos Charlton seem to be favouring recently.
    Geez, deluded doesn't even come in to it.
  • Options
    Just brilliant. Poor old piggy got to be the bigger man like he did for the cup game :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    My God that is the most bitter article I've ever seen. 'Charlton are in grave danger of being relegated back to League 1, just two years after they time-wasted their way to the League 1 title' Time-wasted our way to 101 points? That's so impossible I think we'd actually be crowing about it if we'd managed it.

And this: 'They did so playing some quite putrid football under a crossbar swinging ballbag known as Chris Powell. He brought in some talented players but managed to get them playing a brand of football that made one's eyes bleed. It was successful though, for a season or two.' I remember quite enjoying our record-breaking, high scoring L1 season. Oh well, I guess it hardly stacks up against giving yourself a trophy for coming second. They're a weird bunch aren't they?
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited April 2014
    A big thank you to Wednesday for playing the carthorse Llera in the back 4 in a 442. Just as slow as I remembered him at Charlton. Just the right formation to expose his crippling lack of pace.

Well done to Marvin Sordell for taking advantage of that.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    That thread about looking forward to playing us has just made my season. They're got another one slating Llera too, most amusing.
  • Options
    P.S I'm don't want to sound over confident though, remember what happened last time, but it would be nice to give them a pasting :laugh: .
    lol
  • Options
    Most deluded set of fans in the country.

They even think Llera is a good player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably the most satisfying thread on CL in some time.

They aren't just bad they are a whole Marvin Hattrick bad...
  • Options
    They are such a weird club. Dont understand why they hate us so much. Some of them even wanted sheff utd to beat us.
  • Options
    Fair play to the fans that travelled today, I would not have wanted to spend yet another day in Sheffield, particularly on a sunny bank holiday.
  • Options
    To be fair, OP is a decent humanoid and knows his football. The article on owlsonline is, however, moronic, disrespectful and utterly puerile. I'd be mortified if any of our esteemed bloggers wrote something of such dismal quality - not that it would ever happen, I'm pleased to say. It really puts their support in a poor light, which is a shame, as I've always enjoyed my tips up to Hillsborough.
  • Options
    I have laughed an awful lot at this thread.

I was at Hillborough for the FA Cup and I didn't think we time wasted? Or is what they are implying from something else?

Hilariously bitter people. Some of the comments made out like we really mean something to them.
  • Options
    I quite like them in all honesty. Piggy will probably be fine about it as he is subconciously an Addick and doesn't want us relegated.
  • Options
    Yeah I don't mind most of the Wednesday fans I've encountered online. Feels like a fairly friendly rivalry, albeit one in which we'd say we're about the same size a club, and they'd claim to be a fair whack bigger
  • Options
    That owlstalker thread is hilarious, the post match excuses are joy to read. Wish we could take 3 points from them every week, loving their pre match arrogance, they really are an inferior bunch. Will be some wives with black eyes in the morning on their way to the factory.
  • Options
    Operation Pig was last active 6 mins ago bless him. I did like you OP, but if you haven't got the minerals to come on here when we turn you over yet you'll happily come on here before the game blurting on about how you're going to do us, I got no time for you.
  • Options
    No response from the piglet
    Hiding in his trough
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Piggy did say he wouldn't be on here until late. Give him a chance.
  • Options
    Piggy seems an ok bloke to me. He'll be on later to take the hits. More class than some of those on Owlstalk.
  • Options

Wow, I almost feel famous.

You are becoming our bogey side for sure.

I'll report my thoughts later.

infamous :)
  • Options
    A massive result for our tin-pot football club!

Deluded northern monkeys.
  • Options
    So all u little piglets think were just jumped up nobodies who time wasted our way to the league 1 tittle!
    Quality reading
    Beat the massive must make us soooooo massive

• Options
    Enjoying jellied eels after that win but op seems a decent bloke.
  • Options
    That article is absolutely beyond belief. And now hillarious!! All that abuse and the 4-0 Weds prediction at the end :-D

I repeat:

Deluded northern monkeys.
  • Options

My God that is the most bitter article I've ever seen. 'Charlton are in grave danger of being relegated back to League 1, just two years after they time-wasted their way to the League 1 title' Time-wasted our way to 101 points? That's so impossible I think we'd actually be crowing about it if we'd managed it.

And this: 'They did so playing some quite putrid football under a crossbar swinging ballbag known as Chris Powell. He brought in some talented players but managed to get them playing a brand of football that made one's eyes bleed. It was successful though, for a season or two.' I remember quite enjoying our record-breaking, high scoring L1 season. Oh well, I guess it hardly stacks up against giving yourself a trophy for coming second. They're a weird bunch aren't they?
    Didn't just give themselves a trophy they had a open top bus tour as well!

• Options
    Pride comes before a fall. Was never truer