Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holiday Advice Please

edited April 2014 in Not Sports Related
I know there have been threads like this before but...

Any chance of some advice from CL travel agent?

Four 24 year old lads going on holiday.

We want to chill by the pool and beach during the day and beach party in the evening and party at night.

Any suggestions my fellow Lifers?

And why would you recommend it?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Does the group share any common interests?
  • Options

Does the group share any common interests?

We definitely want to do the odd thing, like a day surfing, and maybe go round a few towns, but mainly beaches and a good atmosphere. I know the obvious would be Ayia Napa, but I think we are looking for somewhere for people in their mid 20's. Oh and also we all like women :)
  • Options
    The greek islands are great, they all tend to have good night life, and a few things to keep you busy. Ios is basically 100% party, but everything closes in the day so i got a bit bored-might have been different in different parts of the island. Don't go to Kavos, it's just awful... Loved paros and naxos
  • Options
    If you want stuff to do during the day and somewhere less mental than the greek islands go to correlejo fuerteventura. Some stunning women there and more suited to those in their mid twenties. Windsurfing, water parks scuba diving, dune buggies you won't get bored and some excellent beaches. They love their nude beaches too. Putting the pervert factor aside they are the most beautiful
  • Options

So you want a beach and lively town in the evening. It's got to be Brighton.
  • Options
    Benidorm is all of this and more
  • Options
    Recommend Lee-on-Solent.
    Cracking women - just watch out for the ones with 6 fingers.
    Also keep an eye out on the dancefloor for the Mobility Scooters - effing hurt when you bump into them.
    Decent Kebab house too - low Rat content.
  • Options
    Sunny beach - Bulgaria
    Or failing that then Thailand
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Benidorm is all of this and more

Went there last year for the first time and loved it, the old town is really nice and very authentically Spanish (where we spent most of our time) and in the north end of town there are loads of bars, disco's and night clubs (types of place that would suit a group of young lads).
  • Options

Sunny beach - Bulgaria
    Or failing that then Thailand

Actually, Sunny Beach is a good call - lots of Swedes there for some reason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ayia Napa Cyprus
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Sunny Beach is good.

Herssonissoss in Crete is the nice side of lively but not crazy, then a cheap cab away from Malia which is the other side. My best lads holiday was there.

Albufeira was good too (Cheers Algarve Addick!), nice during the day and different nights out in old town or the strip.
  • Options
    I drank about 10 pints and had 20 odd shots in one night in Malia and only got a sugar high. Pretty sure it is an alcohol free town with thousands of young British nobs running around thinking they are pissed because they have just downed 3 fishbowls fruit juices
  • Options

Sunny Beach is good.

Herssonissoss in Crete is the nice side of lively but not crazy, then a cheap cab away from Malia which is the other side. My best lads holiday was there.

Albufeira was good too (Cheers Algarve Addick!), nice during the day and different nights out in old town or the strip.

Thanks for the help people.

What is it that is good about sunny beach? I've heard it is cheap, but we're looking for more of a holiday where e can enjoy the daytime and then go into the party life at night rather than being permanently surrounded by it.
  • Options

The greek islands are great, they all tend to have good night life, and a few things to keep you busy. Ios is basically 100% party, but everything closes in the day so i got a bit bored-might have been different in different parts of the island. Don't go to Kavos, it's just awful... Loved paros and naxos

Is that Kos? I wouldn't mind a greek island but not sure which one? Anyone know of the best ones?