Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy 420

Knowing the free spirits that frequent this site I'm probably posting to nobody as you are all down Hyde park getting stoned... But just wanted to wish everyone a happy 420 :)

Comments

• Options
    420?

Educate me mate
  • Options
    Ah yes - just googled it. !
  • Options
    edited April 2014

420?

Educate me mate

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-27039192

(Excuse me posting a link, hate typing too much on my phone )
  • Options
    Nice weather for it!
  • Options

Nice weather for it!

It's a conspiracy ! :)
  • Options
    Pretty much the only day of the year when law abiding citizens can enjoy a toke of a natural plant less dangerous than tobacco in a park and not be hassled by the police.

Happy 420!
  • Options
    this is a newish American inspired addition to the calendar, right?
  • Options

this is a newish American inspired addition to the calendar, right?

I guess so, but rather than being a money making gimmick like Halloween.. It's a date for people around the world to protest against the prohibition of cannabis :)
  • Options
    If people are struggling to combine 420 and easter then why not make a combined effort for the good of everyone:

• Options
    I'm more worried about whether 503 will be a significant number. Could it be the date when we secure survival in the Championship with a last minute winner? (Mind you, I hate the way Americans get dates round the wrong way)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If people are struggling to combine 420 and easter then why not make a combined effort for the good of everyone:

Amazing, I want that on a t shirt