Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get used to league one....again

2»

Comments

• Options
    Crawley Town...fucking CRAWLEY
  • Options
    I know they say you make your own luck but Barnsley took luck to a new level last night
    A good team will always beat a lucky one
    But a shite one wont!!

• Options
    5 more points should do it.
  • Options
    Great away trip, Rochdale. As was Oldham! Fancy Bradford and Port Vale next; oh, and Shrewsbury, if they don't get relegated. Look on the bright side, it may not all be doom and gloom when CAFC go down and start winning again!
  • Options
    If we go down at least RD will have an extra 4 million for new players !
  • Options

3M less TV money so how do you work that one out?
  • Options
    we shall survive. it won't be pretty but we'll do it
  • Options
    It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Anyone seen Op Pig?
  • Options

Charlton Athletic will come good.

Apart from blind loyalty, what possible reason do you have for saying that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 points ahead of Barnsley, with one game in hand and everyone pushes the panic button.
    There's gonna be 1 win at least in the last 5 - that might well be enough based on the fixtures and form that Blackpool and Doncaster have.
  • Options

2 points ahead of Barnsley, with one game in hand and everyone pushes the panic button.
    There's gonna be 1 win at least in the last 5 - that might well be enough based on the fixtures and form that Blackpool and Doncaster have.

One win in five won't keep us up. Had we beaten Barnsley I would have agreed it probably would. Even one goal in five might be a tough ask
  • Options
    I wasnt happy at 9:30 yesterday but it isn't over until we statistically cannot stay up. Prepare yourself for what you like. I say don't waste your time. We'll have two months to get ready for league 1 if we get relegated, anything before that is self-indulgence.
  • Options
    Colchester, Gillingham, Tranmere, Port Vale......not again!!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Crawley Town...fucking CRAWLEY

I go and watch them occasionally. They are well organised team. From the 3 or 4 games I have seen this season, they are not dissimilar in standard to Charlton.
  • Options

Colchester, Gillingham, Tranmere, Port Vale......not again!!

Colchester is my local team and they're plummeting towards the trap door. Be a double kick in the teeth if they go down as my closest away game might be Peterborough

• Options
    If we go down I'll just support Millwall. I'll smash some of my teeth out, get a nonsensical tattoo and get a job at Kwik-Fit
  • Options

3M less TV money so how do you work that one out?
    He pays 4 million less for the club takeover if we do not stay on the championship !
  • Options
    Sorry- one million then if you take the three away
    Maths eh!!!!