Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CL Prediction Cup Final: Absurdistan v. cafc4life

The long road to Wembley brings Absurdistan and cafc4life together for the showpiece Prediction Cup Final. The contest will take place this weekend. Unlike previous rounds, there will be two replays if required.

So, buy your funny hats, replica shirts and get out there to support Absurdistan or cafc4life and get ready to sing "Abide with me".

The semi final replay result was:

cafc4life 2 Addickted2TheReds 1

Comments

• 33rd v 44th

equivalent of Watford v Barnsley
  • Whats the prize? im having sleepless nights about my first ever domestic final
  • 33rd v 44th

equivalent of Watford v Barnsley

yawn
  • cafc4life said:

Whats the prize? im having sleepless nights about my first ever domestic final

The prize is the glory you will feel and the adulation you will receive. Will you be organising an open top bus if you win?
  • More than likely,I expect my end of season league form to dip aswell.Though im hoping @absurdistan has an off day.Expect it to be scrappy
  • I believe I am correct in thinking this is the first time either of them has reached the final !!

Looking forward to Cup Final Question of Sport featuring celebrity fans of both contestants,and live coverage of pre match breakfast from their respective hotels
  • There's a terrific atmosphere here at Wembley as Absurdistan faces cafc4life. Their selections are:

cafc4life

blackpool vs burnley 0-1
    blackburn vs yeovil 2-1
    doncaster vs derby 1-2

Absurdistan

Bournemouth v Wednesday 2-1
    Huddersfield v Brighton 0-1
    Blackpool v Burnley 0-2

Best of luck to our two finalists................
  • Looking at the results so far this final has all the makings of a CAFC home match:

0-0
  • Nervy game so far. After the 3pm kick offs, it's 0-0 but cafc4life has had one result against Absurdistan's two.
  • It's all going to come down to the Donny Derby game!
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc4life is now odds on
  • cafc4life praying for no more goals and it will be over
  • Its all over

may I be the first to congratulate cafc4life on your win
  • Buzzzing thanks to all the fans!
  • 4-1 to cafc4life. Congratulations!
  • Happy with that