Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Speechless
  • Options
    i just dont know what to make of this article.

How can the Newshopper ever be taken seriously... they are basically laughing at this person who clearly has a few issues.
  • Options
    Look into those eyes, that's the sadness you can only truly feel when you've had your best pair of lacy knickers stolen off you.
  • Options
    I was just about to write saying it couldnt be worse than my wedding one the other day...

Im as speechless as @Soapy_Jones now
  • Options

That has to be a joke.

It's a yes from me

;-)
  • Options
    A dear departed uncle of mine (a confirmed Addick I would add) was renowned for not being shall we say, too fussy, when it came to girlfriends or at least members of the opposite sex he had many brief liaisons with. In fact he was known locally in Eltham as St George, as people would joke that he was always knocking around with dragons. I am sure we all have at least one mate like that.

Dear Uncle John, Would Ya?
  • Options
    it looks like Gollum's nan is a hooker.....
  • Options

Just had a nasty flashback from my first marriage..
  • Options
    an a dessert island if it was just me and it-----well id still shoot it for food.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After seeing that pic, I need therapy.................
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    He looks like Ronnie Moore with his teeth out.

• Options
    Excuse me why I throw up
  • Options
    This is where "every hole is a goal" reaches and goes waaaaaayyyy beyond its limits. Truly disgusting...
  • Options
    Looks like he/she could give you a good gum job
  • Options
    Nice tits
  • Options
    I feel sad for 'her'.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

How can the Newshopper ever be taken seriously... they are basically laughing at this person who clearly has a few issues.

Agreed. They're clearly taking the pee out of her/him for their readers enjoyment and to drive comments up aka advertising revenue. Poking fun at people with mental health problems? Isn't that kinda what we used to do for fun back in the 1800's?
  • Options
    Oh my f##King good god what the f##k
    And I thought I was having a bad day with issues!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

The newsshopper has turned in to a right scummy paper; no offence to the sports reporter who posts on here - their sports coverage is actually pretty good.

Sport aside, it's just regularly full of "articles" where the sole intention is provoke people to post comments underneath, generally outraged or argumentative.

All for a few extra clicks and some advertising revenue.

I'll admit to clicking the LOL button a few times and laughing, but this is actually really poor taste by the newsshopper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just puked a little.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Agreed. They're clearly taking the pee out of her/him for their readers enjoyment and to drive comments up aka advertising revenue. Poking fun at people with mental health problems? Isn't that kinda what we used to do for fun back in the 1800's?
    Not sure I agree. How did they get the story? And the quotes? Seems more like publicity seeking to me.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Not sure I agree. How did they get the story? And the quotes? Seems more like publicity seeking to me.
    You may be right but they still don't have to print it imo.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Curb_It said:

But that's a problem with the NS now; they have weird stories which are obviously people trying to get attention - and that gets them attention, it gets NS advertising revenue but it takes advantage of vulnerable people.

I'm sure I could ring them up and tell them I've got a scoop for them; I'm a concerned parent who's just been told by her teenage son that he woke up and someone had squirted moisturiser over his sheets in the night.

We all know that actually, he just had a pretty good dream - the thought of the "phantom moisturising burglar of bexleyheath" is ludicrous. But they'd still post it up.

Just as people would feel the need to post the obvious in the comments, and people would then share it with their friends - taking the utter piss. But hey, it gets them hits and advertising money.

Just doesn't seem responsible.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

I hope they didn't splash out on a professional photographer.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Curb_It said:

His bollocks still being present, being one of them.
  • Options
    That reminds me must pop to sainsburys to get me chicken fillets for tonight's dinner