Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you want to win the Premier League?

One word answers only! Out of City, Liverpool & Chelsea who do you want to win the league?

Liverpool

Comments

• Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    City
  • Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Liverpool... then someone different next season

Unless that team is called Crystal Palace (shudders)
  • Options
    Couldn'tCareLess
  • Options
    Charlton
  • Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    I mean, Liverpool.
  • Options
    man shity
  • Options
    Not too bothered, at a push probably Man City.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool.

Not a fan of the club by any means, and most of the time they wind me up. However, it would be a great Premier League moment for them to win it for the first time, against all expectations.

Chelsea winning it would be the worst scenario - their fans would celebrate for a couple of hours and then that would be it.
  • Options
    I like the way Liverpool play and hope they win it. It was a fascinating game yesterday - I've not enjoyed a Premier League game so much for a long while. Liverpool were brilliant first half and battled well second half even though the winner came out of the blue. I don't think it's all over by any means. Just as I have said on the thread about our status, 1 point for a draw against 3 points for a win makes a huge difference. Chelsea will be ready to pounce and Mr Mourinho is an expert at dealing with big games.
  • Options
    None of them - the whole thing is a pile of dung
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Liverpool, for their style of play mostly. I'd like to see Gerrard lift the trophy. I'm early twenties so don't remember Liverpool winning anything regularly. To me, I'm watching a new team run to the title and I'm enjoying the refreshing change. Man U are my generation's Liverpool.

Everton next season in an ideal world.
  • Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    Chelsea or Man City

Basically anyone but Liverpool.
  • Options
    Liverpool.
  • Options

I like the way Liverpool play and hope they win it. It was a fascinating game yesterday - I've not enjoyed a Premier League game so much for a long while. Liverpool were brilliant first half and battled well second half even though the winner came out of the blue. I don't think it's all over by any means. Just as I have said on the thread about our status, 1 point for a draw against 3 points for a win makes a huge difference. Chelsea will be ready to pounce and Mr Mourinho is an expert at dealing with big games.

Solid one word answer... but "this"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool.

Nothing against Citeh in particular but dislike the amount of money involved with both them and Chelsea - and echo thai malaysia addick as well.
  • Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    PL54 said:

None of them - the whole thing is a pile of dung

See this is what gets me! I completely agree with the above comment. Trouble is, we aspire to getting there and being part of the whole charade. Does that mean I should want us to lose? I am perversely enjoying our lower league footy. I don't want to pay a grand a year to watch fewer games against the primary donnas. So I don't want that to which we ultimately aspire! Stupid game. Oh, the answer to the original question is Liverpool. At least they still have some semblance of tradition and Gerrard deserves it. But I do hate that little shit Suarez.
  • Options
    Charlton, but as it won't be happening for at least two seasons now, I could't give a toss.
  • Options
    Not Liverpool
  • Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    I thought Wednesday had already won the league?
  • Options
    Chelsea - odds of 6/1 last weekend too generous to turn down, plus my childhood was tarnished by going to school with hundreds of plastic scouser glory boys, they can happily go another 25 years without winning the league.
  • Options
    Liverpool definitely.

Playing good passing, attacking football, scoring bundles of goals, i think they deserve it, especially after coming from absolutely nowhere last season.
  • Options
    Liverpool - partly because I don't want the others to win it but mainly for Gerrard.