Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations to Hull City

Deserved victory after thumping 5 past L1 Sheff Utd, and after a shaky first half quality managed to shine through as they went on a four goal rampage, the tide was turned when soon to be Wednesday player Matty Fryatt scored within a few minutes to level the game at 2-2, from that moment onwards it was all Hull.

It was United's seventh visit to Wembley in recent times and their winless run continues, so here's a pat on the back and a hard lines message to all the London pigs out there that may be lingering around on here, have a beer on me.

Thank you and good night.

Comments

• Options
    Don't you have better things to do?
  • Options
    The ultimate step up for Matty Fryatt....

Playing Arsenal in the FA cup final at Wembley then he's rewarded by going Sheffield wednesday.
  • Options
    You really are an odd bloke piggy. Really odd.
  • Options
    I've got a beer in my hand, apparently I'm now drinking for hull city's achievements via cup final, er well done cheers get on the shots.
  • Options
    Bizarre behaviour!!
  • Options
    Lol Stevenage 5-1 Wednesday
  • Options
    I'm bloody delighted for Hull, but then I do live there half the year.
  • Options
    strange fella....like anyone on here gives a f**k
  • Options
    Im pleased for Hull, they have an even worse FA Cup record then us.

Oh and OP at least United did not bottle it at home to some average relegation battling team in this seasons FA Cup. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

strange fella....like anyone on here gives a f**k

See post above
  • Options
    Does anyone else recall donating a tenner to sponsor a seat at Hull way back when we were first in the Premiership. I'm sure I remember reaching into my pocket for a struggling club. Look where they are now!!
  • Options
    Go Tigers.............
  • Options
    well done 'Ull .. the first tigers in the coliseum since Roman times .. ((:>)
  • Options
    Hope they beat Arsenal now.
  • Options

I'm bloody delighted for Hull, but then I do live there half the year.

What's it like? Genuinely...

• Options
    edited April 2014

• Options
    And that's just the nice areas OP.