Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The drunk thread, v2.0

Comments

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

Anhone else enhoyibg a nice kebab after the nigtt out?!

Last day of term biaatcjesss!!!

Call me psychic, but I have a very slight feeling that @cantersaddick may not have donated his drinks to the protest fund tonight... ;)
    You're nout wrong Jeff!
  • Options
    Redskin said:

LuckyReds said:

Where is the drunk thread?!

I'm a maverick, so I've created my own.

Sweden is incredibleeeeee, but I've just bumped into an arsenal supporter from blackheath... I set him straight, but he hates charlton apparently.

I've taught my boss the words to Valley Floyd Road.

I found out that swedish girls love London, I'm in a relationship so... It was a tough call guys. But I'm a gentleman. (Say you're a real English gentleman and they love it even more.)

Swedish women are the most beautiful in the world.

Unfortunately they are not blessed with big bangers, apparantly they have the smallest average bust size in Europe.
    Out of curiosity, how attractive a man would you consider yourself?

I'm 10 out of 10
  • Options
    All Dayer commencing at 9am today.
  • Options
    Well Jell
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I'll have a beer on behalf of my favourite moderator.

Seeing as he had the ordeal of standing outside the canon st wetherspoons I think it's only fair.
  • Options
    Love being Teetotal
  • Options
    .....ish
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

We've got the neighbours in tonight for our annual "little drinky poos" as it's known in the street. It can get a little rowdy and has been known to go on past 10 o/clock, last year they consumed almost 2 bottles of wine between 8 of them. :( can't feckin wait!

Have a goodun Teece
  • Options

I didn't know you worked on Saturdays Otto
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    cabbles said:

I didn't know you worked on Saturdays Otto
    The only thing I'm working on is how many beers I can neck.
  • Options
    You're 40 mins in. Please update us
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    im only 13 mins due to lateness. Devils backbone to start.

What I will say is, there is a woman with more facial hair than me in here.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

We've got the neighbours in tonight for our annual "little drinky poos" as it's known in the street. It can get a little rowdy and has been known to go on past 10 o/clock, last year they consumed almost 2 bottles of wine between 8 of them. :( can't feckin wait!

Have a goodun Teece
    It's feckin great I tell you! No crisps or peanuts because of their teeth, certainly no pickled onions. So we have to have a selection of soft pastries and cakes, Battenburg that sort of thing, maybe a cream slice for the more adventurous. One neighbour has never been but always thanks us for the invite by saying, it starts far to late (7.30) for me. One of them will fall asleep by 9.00 while holding her second glass of cheap white wine spritza, with the residue of battenburg down her front! My office is crammed full of Zimmer frames and other walking aids, the dogs are shut away because our visitors are unsteady on their feet when they arrive, let alone when they leave! And the smell of pi55!! It's like having @Redmidland in your house ;)
    Is @blackpool72 one of your neighbours?
  • Options

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Have a goodun Teece
    It's feckin great I tell you! No crisps or peanuts because of their teeth, certainly no pickled onions. So we have to have a selection of soft pastries and cakes, Battenburg that sort of thing, maybe a cream slice for the more adventurous. One neighbour has never been but always thanks us for the invite by saying, it starts far to late (7.30) for me. One of them will fall asleep by 9.00 while holding her second glass of cheap white wine spritza, with the residue of battenburg down her front! My office is crammed full of Zimmer frames and other walking aids, the dogs are shut away because our visitors are unsteady on their feet when they arrive, let alone when they leave! And the smell of pi55!! It's like having @Redmidland in your house ;)
    Is @blackpool72 one of your neighbours?
    :neutral:
  • Options
    Oi @TCE you cheek fxxker!!! I only had that 'accident' coz you tripped me up with your fxxking walking aid!!! :smile:
  • Options

im only 13 mins due to lateness. Devils backbone to start.

What I will say is, there is a woman with more facial hair than me in here.

You'll change your opinion of her by about 11.13 I reckon
  • Options
    Anyone got a good hangover cure??
  • Options
    Viidka
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

More booze.
  • Options

Viidka

Didn't he used to play for Leeds?
    You pulled that Bird with the whiskers yet
  • Options

Lucozade.
  • Options

Lucozade.
    Two pints of weak shandy. Always works for me.
  • Options
    I guess this might be the thread to find em. I'm about to fly into bangkok for a month, looking for any tips from @Bangkokaddick , @Bangkok Dave @thai malaysia addick or any other reprobate living in thailand.

• Options
    and by 'thailand' I mean any country within 5 hours of my border.

Laos
    Thailand
    Cambodia
    Vietnam

• Options
    Never.drinking.again.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

LuckyReds said:

Sweden is incredibleeeeee, but I've just bumped into an arsenal supporter from blackheath... I set him straight, but he hates charlton apparently.

I found out that swedish girls love London, I'm in a relationship so... It was a tough call guys. But I'm a gentleman. (Say you're a real English gentleman and they love it even more.)

Unfortunately they are not blessed with big bangers, apparantly they have the smallest average bust size in Europe.
    Out of curiosity, how attractive a man would you consider yourself?

Women have told me I am very attractive, unfortunately not many!
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

LuckyReds said:

I met a gorgeous young Swedish lady at my son's wedding - young and old, gay and straight (well, maybe not the second) every guy was transfixed. She had every guy eating out of the palm of her hand. Obviously, being in a new relationship myself and having the responsibility of being the father of the groom, I was not affected by this (yea, right!). She told me that all Swedish men are ugly and she likes Englishmen...
    So you shagged her then.