Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Masters 2014

Starts on Thursday.

Who are you backing??

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Jason Day to win 20-1
    Henrik Stenson be top European. 11-1
  • Jason Day though he is a little rusty. Think Stensons best run is behind him. Mcilroy must have a shout. Garcia outside bet but he'll implode if he's in front. Or some random yank. Most likely none of the above. Golf Is a very hard sport to bet on. At least 40 in every major have a genuine chance.
  • ive got e/w money on mcdowell,day,dufner, z johnson,kaymer.bet they all miss the cut lol
  • edited April 2014
    cafc4life said:

ive got e/w money on mcdowell,day,dufner, z johnson,kaymer.bet they all miss the cut lol

What no Dustin or Bubba...........yabba, dabba, doooo, mashed potato, you're the man, in the hole!
  • Kuchar, D Johnson both at around 25/1
  • the young French kid cant remember his name
  • matt kuchar all the way.
  • the young French kid cant remember his name

What the one who made more recoveries in the desert recently than a tow truck - Dubuisson
  • Croydon said:

Kuchar, D Johnson both at around 25/1

good odds as both are in form at the moment.

I always like going for a home grown player, or a European at a pinch. McIlroy & Garcia would be my each way bets (top5)
  • Wonder if the bloke chipping in from 40 yards to beat him in a play off the other night will have blunted kuchar's edge a bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2014
    It seems that the recent majors have involved a winner claiming their first major ... ie keegan bradley pga / adam scott masters / j rose us open / webb simpson us open / bubba watson masters / jason dufner pga ... and these are all within the last 2 seasons

so i am going to predict a first time major winner here : patrick reed or jason day or matt kuchar
  • Croydon said:

Kuchar, D Johnson both at around 25/1

good odds as both are in form at the moment.

I always like going for a home grown player, or a European at a pinch. McIlroy & Garcia would be my each way bets (top5)
    Can u get odds on sergio just making the cut and then finishing top 5? ;)

Lets just say...not a front runner.

I work next to a new Yorker one Handicap. Bet him Lunch...each pick anyone and whoever finishes highest wins.

I plumped for kuchar.

He plumped for EUROPEAN henrik stenson.

In some ways
    Ive already won ;)
  • Garcia
    Westwood

Couples E/W :o)
  • RedChaser said:

the young French kid cant remember his name

What the one who made more recoveries in the desert recently than a tow truck - Dubuisson

That's him gonna chuck a tenner on him a tenner on kooooccchhhh and a tenner on Rory
  • I've done Spieth , Cabrera & English all E/W. A bit speculative but at least a good return if any of them obliges.
  • Spieth and English are good shouts, I would have gone with Day before his injury. I would still pick Mickleson over most especially with his record there.
  • Justin Rose must be worth an e/w punt...other than that I reckon McIlroy, Mickleson or Westwood (all e/w)
  • Gone for;

Rose e/w 33/1
    Delaet e/w 75/1
    Stallings e/w 175/1
  • Rory
    To win

Koooch

Ew

Dubiousson

Top ten
    Ew
    To win
  • Spieth 50/1
    English 50/1
    Dufner 40/1
    Schwartzel 33/1

All each way - no real reasons other than tend to pick four each year around those odds. Looks like few people going Spieth and English on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is everyone backing Spieth cos they heard Monty banging on bout him on SSN this morning....!
  • English, Scott, Kuchar, Rose, Oosthuisen, Cabrera, Olazabal are my losing bets this year
  • Is this not on the beeb anymore?
  • Donald +2 after 1, Poulter +3 after 15.

• I had a little nibble o. Bradley.just before he teed off at 40s

10 mins and a double bogie later he's out to 66s...
  • Lol

Shocking start for Donald and poults
  • One of my bets is +5 after 6!!!!!