Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peaches Geldof has passed away aged 25

Comments

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    How very sad

Truely bought to tears by Bob Geldoff and his statement

What a terrible blight on her father the pain of losing two beautiful young full of life women

A mother a daughter a wife gone in her prime

RIP young lady your mind is at rest you are with your mum

So sad
  • Options
    So sad, 2 young kids, 1 under one. No one should die that age.

Please keep any 'jokes' to elsewhere, cheers
  • Options
    This was her last post on instagram yesterday apparently, of her and her mum.

• Options
    Very moving statements from Bob and her husband. Very sad. RIP.

Bob's words: "Peaches has died. We are beyond pain. She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us. Writing 'was' destroys me afresh. What a beautiful child. How is this possible that we will not see her again? How is that bearable? We loved her and will cherish her forever. How sad that sentence is. Tom and her sons Astala and Phaedra will always belong in our family, fractured so often, but never broken. Bob, Jeanne, Fifi, Pixie and Tiger Geldof."
  • Options
    My God, that is just so awful. No age at all. What? Why? How?
  • Options
    So sad. Her poor husband and children.

RIP Peaches
  • Options
    Shocking...so sad for her family, those poor kids

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My heart goes out to her children and loved ones. Far too young.

RIP Peaches.
  • Options
    So sad, poor kids growing up without their mum. RIP.
  • Options
    Tragic.

RIP
  • Options
    Christ I feel a bit silly for moaning about rubbish strikers and dodgy defending right now.... RIP. Same age as me, now that's perspective.
  • Options
    So sad. Got the BBC news alert as I was coming home & couldn't believe what I was reading. Hadn't seen Bob's words until repeated above by Weegie. So much tragedy for one family. Feel broken-hearted for all of them.

May she Rest in Peace.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Really tragic news. Thoughts go out to all her family at this sad time. Was truely stunned when my wife told me. RIP young lady.
  • Options
    Tragic. RIP
  • Options
    This is awful, how such terrible news RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't realise she lived in Wrotham.

RIP
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Bob and his family wandered around Faversham, and on a Sunday, they would be like any other family and enjoy a Sunday lunch in one of our creekside pubs. No-one ever bothered them, they had the freedom just to be part of our local scene. It's hard to comprehend that she has died. Utterly tragic, RIP Peaches.
  • Options
    Rest In Peace
  • Options
    When I saw it online it was one of those double take, gobsmacking moments! RIP.
  • Options
    Unbelievable, been at work all afternoon and had no idea. RIP
  • Options
    Life is so short sometimes. She was such a beautiful person.
    Why?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Nice words SA.

We shouldnt mourn the family like some did for lady Di and go completely overboard. But you can't help but be sad for a family that's been visited by its fair share of tragedy.

• Options
    RIP, so sad god bless the little boys left behind, the husband and poor Bob, far too young, such a waste. :-(
  • Options
    RIP horrible news for a young lady with kids. Her cause of death hasn't been confirmed yet. Sounds like a possible overdose.
  • Options
    Very sad indeed, you have to feel for the remaining family members. Ive owned a house in Wrotham since 2007 and had no idea she was a local either.