Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prediction Cup: ashford addick wins Johnstone Paint/Main competition semi final results

Congratulations to ashford addick who wrapped up the Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup with a 2-0 win over Karim_myBagheri. Karim_myBagheri seemed to get stage fright and didn’t show up on the big day – literally.

In the main competition, Absurdistan has booked a place at Wembley on Saturday 19th April with an impressive win over high-flying shirty5. In the other semi final, Addickted2TheReds and cafc4life have to replay again this weekend after a nervy 1-1 draw.

Results:

Johnstones Paint Final

ashford addick v. Karim_myBagheri 2-0

Main competition

Absurdistan v shirty5 2-0
Addickted2TheReds v cafc4life 1-1

Comments

• Options
    Just to let people know, my players will be available to sign autographs outside the club shop after the Yeovil game. ;-)
  • Options

Just to let people know, my players will be available to sign autographs outside the club shop after the Yeovil game. ;-)

No one remembers cup final runners up :-(
  • Options

I do 1946. ;-)
    We are currently recording a cup final song which will be available from all good stockists poundland in a weeks time.
  • Options

I do 1946. ;-)
    We are currently recording a cup final song which will be available from all good stockists poundland in a weeks time.
    Of course, your opponent has to slug it out in a gruelling replay this weekend. I might bet a couple of quid on you.
  • Options
    Could I have my trophy presented at the next East Kent meeting, as I would like it to be kept hush hush !
  • Options

Could I have my trophy presented at the next East Kent meeting, as I would like it to be kept hush hush !

It's only an old tin of paint