Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2014
    The wheels on the bus go round and round.
  • Options
    Here's the key phrase, "There is no suggestion the 26-year-old player had any involvement with the cannabis farm, or any knowledge that the illegal drug was being cultivated in his house".
  • Options
    Always knew he was dodgy.
  • Options
    As a landlord myself this is the kind of scenario that I have always dreaded
  • Options
    This happened to someone I know. Didn't have a clue till they stopped paying the rent.
  • Options
    He has to have something to numb the pain of all his injuries :-)

The press yet again just mis-representing the actual content of the article with a title that seems more shocking that it actually is.
  • Options

What an idiot dope.

Fixed
  • Options
    jayblock said:

This happened to someone I know. Didn't have a clue till they stopped paying the rent.

This

My sister in law had this happen in her Bungalow in Meopham she rented out while she was out the country for 6 months. She had an agent involved who vetted the guy as a potential renter and he passed with flying colours.

• Options
    Danny's got an alibi.
    As an ex Addick he is not used to playing on grass.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haynes did try to chase them for unpaid rent but his hamstring snapped.
  • Options
    I expect he has been left with a nice hefty leccy bill from the tenants keeping "the house" warm!
  • Options
    Happened to my mum in Eltham. Let out a house to some Vietnamese who used the place as a farm. It petrified her when she went round one day to see the door had been boarded shut after forced police entry. Just need to keep an eye on these things I guess.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I do some work for a fella that owns about 40 property's in the last 3 years he's had two cannabis factories and a brothel. One of the factories was a flat in grove park that was about 4-5 years old and they had removed everything from it kitchen, bathroom and all the stud walls so all it was was a blank shell.
  • Options
    Did they get their deposit back?
  • Options

As a landlord myself this is the kind of scenario that I have always dreaded

Chill maaaaaaaaaaan
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Another reason why cannabis should be legalised.
  • Options
    Please don't make up quotes from me ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options

Happened to my mum in Eltham. Let out a house to some Vietnamese who used the place as a farm. It petrified her when she went round one day to see the door had been boarded shut after forced police entry. Just need to keep an eye on these things I guess.

Place opposite our old place in Courtlands Avenue (Lee/Eltham borders) got raided and was a factory. Strangely we'd seen some people of Asian persuasion coming and going from there but didn't think much of it. It was only after we thought back to the fact that we could always smell weed but thought it was our neighbour smoking it.

I saw the police bringing out all the equipment plus bags and bags of plants.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

I do some work for a fella that owns about 40 property's in the last 3 years he's had two cannabis factories and a brothel. One of the factories was a flat in grove park that was about 4-5 years old and they had removed everything from it kitchen, bathroom and all the stud walls so all it was was a blank shell.

Where were they
  • Options
    DJ Haynes Leaves Notts County

(SKY SPORTS)--Notts County have terminated the contract of former Charlton Athletic striker Danny Haynes.

Full Story http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9617211/haynes-leaves-notts-county

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

December 22, 2014 08:40 ET (13:40 GMT)

• Options
    Jesus the guy is only 26-years old?
  • Options
    Highest paid player at Notts Co, must have a good agent.
  • Options
    Sign him up bob
  • Options
    I wouldn't be disappointed if he was resigned on a sensible salary, pay as you play deal as when he wasn't broken he was rather good......
  • Options
    When it said 'after a blaze', I thought it was talking about a group smoking, not literally a blaze with a pan on fire.
  • Options
    Would absolutely have him over any of our strikers, barring Igor.

Unlikely to happen though based on his form since leaving.
  • Options
    Has pace which is something we very much lack!