Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nuts gone.

edited April 2014 in Not Sports Related
Its not a magazine that I read personally but Nuts was once a major success with 300,000 sales a week, now its just announced its to close. This is the fourth magazine that I've noticed has gone recently ( Zest the mrs fav, The Word, and for plane anoraks Airliners), seems its tough days for the printed media. I thought that the internet would kill off the bongo mags but surprised how much its effected others (mind you the sheer hell of buying anything in WH Smiths nowadays probably helps - no I do not want to pay a penny for a bag to take away all your stupid "vouchers"! < Rant over!).

Comments

• Options
    I used to work there and while I'm not surprised they've closed the magazine I thought they (IPC) would have at least given the digital edition (censored on Apple), which is their biggest seller on that platform a go. Same with the website which gets more unique visitors than any of its other sites. Expect more and more magazines to close over the next year or two.
  • Options
    Not sad to see Nuts close. There are several similar could go the same way without me shedding a tear.
  • Options
    I wonder what the date is...
  • Options
    What do you mean nuts gone???

• Options
    Bongo mags... snigger..