Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton u21s v Charlton u21s

Comments

• Options
    Evina will never play for us again. Making mistake after mistake so far.

Never knew how much of a midget munns was till today, very good on the ball and not afraid to get stuck In

One player who's looking very good is tobi sho silva, playing wide right. Looking to take his man on, causing him all sorts of problems with his pace and power. Should stick him in wide right for the first team! Certainly better than Danny green
  • Options
    We play Brighton in 2 weeks time, so can someone kick Mackail-Smith to make sure he's not fit for that game :-)
  • Options
    Cheers, little to young for that although it's not often I say that anymore/.
  • Options

What's with "don't tell him your name?????

Too young D!
  • Options

Cheers, little to young for that although it's not often I say that anymore/.

Well i'm only 19 haha!
  • Options
    You can watch the game here..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dHVti10AIpM
  • Options
    Forgot to mention Sho-Silva. He's been supeb too. Apparently impressing Welling during his loan spell there also.
  • Options
    PP getting very fed up, every time he doesn't get the ball in an attack
  • Options

Excellent cheers... Dont know why we dont try this

Forgot to mention Sho-Silva. He's been supeb too. Apparently impressing Welling during his loan spell there also.

Got in the Team of the Week in the Non-League Paper after his performance this Weekend... seems to be doing well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Harry Lennon goal
  • Options

2-0 Lennon

• Options
    2-1 Craig Mackail-Smith
  • Options

2-1 McKail-Smith
  • Options
    Munns loses ball close to the area, onto wing crossed, mistake from CB and Mackail smashes it home, 1-2. good game
  • Options

Munns loses ball close to the area, onto wing crossed, mistake from CB and Mackail smashes it home, 1-2. good game

We're passing it well and its good experience for the Defence having a Striker of Mackail-Smith's reputation against them
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    So then he says to me, no the green one.

You had to be there
  • Options

Leave it out!!
  • Options
    Harry Lennon really walloped that in. Can he give the 1st team strikers some lessons??

Very good play from what I've seen so far.
  • Options

We're passing it well and its good experience for the Defence having a Striker of Mackail-Smith's reputation against them
    Munns is absolutely tiny but he's so quick to clean the ball up and pass it to the best option, we are looking very much the stronger team some good counter attacking, PP could learn something from Sho-Silva here, confidence and control on the ball and keeps his head.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some good saves from our keeper tonight.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Munns is absolutely tiny but he's so quick to clean the ball up and pass it to the best option, we are looking very much the stronger team some good counter attacking, PP could learn something from Sho-Silva here, confidence and control on the ball and keeps his head.
    Fuuuck... Dont think I've seen such a small player even with the likes of Jay Tabb etc...

How did he win a header the other week?
  • Options

Some good saves from our keeper tonight.

If he's 15 then his parents must be feeding him a hell of a lot! He's twice the size of Munns lol
  • Options

Excellent cheers... Dont know why we dont try this

Got in the Team of the Week in the Non-League Paper after his performance this Weekend... seems to be doing well
    We haven't even got twitter commentary.
  • Options
    Bus seems parked.
  • Options
    Mackail-Smith with a wonder goal.. cruel.
  • Options
    Bollocks 2-2 in the 94th min... Mackail-Smith
  • Options
    2-2
  • Options
    Typical Charlton!!
  • Options
    ...Wouldn't mind signing Mackail-Smith