Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Derby Match Thread 29/03/14

Comments

• Last time we scored more than 1 in the league was on boxing day, got relegation written all over us
  • C_A_F_C said:

It's no coincidence that teams with dangerous attacking players get the most penalties.

We should get a couple of those...
  • poyet to morrow....wilson.....wood....hamer........3 mins added time....wiggy....harry..crosses......gke
  • haroitt has it, we get a FK, poyet now, morro to half way, back to Wilson, 3 extra mins to come, harriott, ball in, and out for a goal kick
  • Was never going to win this game it just needs to finish at 3 nil
  • We scored two at Hillsbrough..
  • we are gone now I think. There is NO WAY we are getting to beat Yeovil or Barnsley. !! That will when it how home that we are going down. !!
  • I reckon it is only RM and me here at the moment
  • Every time we lose I feel a greater urge to be sarcastic. I shall restrain myself.
  • gk taken.....sent long.....wood clears..pet has it....harry...obika...pet...wiggy..obika...pig but cleared
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry about the outcome
    harriott, wiggy, chance for a cross, but cleared away by derby
  • spanners 2-2
  • seth plum said:

I reckon it is only RM and me here at the moment

I've got your back Seth :0)
  • Nick Pope keeps another clean sheet for York
  • Rudders22 said:

we are gone now I think. There is NO WAY we are getting to beat Yeovil or Barnsley. !! That will when it how home that we are going down. !!

Get a grip son. We've got three games in hand. Derby are fourth.
  • derby attacking.....but pet wins it.....chips it forward......they clear
  • Black F@ckin' Saturday.
    The Spotty stripes and Spanners must have walked a field of 4 leaf clovers.
  • Do we do any target practice in training?
  • Yes 2-2
  • 2-2!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Blackburn 2-2
  • derby attacking..in the box....shot comes in....wide
  • Yessssssssss Spanners pegged back
  • scum 2=2
  • fucken get in there Blackburn !! At least we are going down the Millwall !!
  • Blackburn equalize!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Rudders22 said:

we are gone now I think. There is NO WAY we are getting to beat Yeovil or Barnsley. !! That will when it how home that we are going down. !!

Oh for crying out loud. We are 4th from bottom with 3 games in hand. If we were bottom with a gap of 3 points above us and no games in hand I might feel you had a point. Or if we were losing 3-0 to the team next door. Pull yourself together.
  • Chelsea lose to palarse damn!!.
  • Yyesssssss blackburn. Hahha
  • WE have had a bad day at the office here, derby attack, and shoot across goal and wide
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!