Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match Thread 29/03/14

Comments

• Options
    Dunno what people expected really fourth top vs fourth bottom , atleast we've had couple chances . Wasn't expecting nothing today . As long as it stays respectable .
  • Options
    "a poor danny Green" wow thats an insult and a half.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Emma's doing my head in every time Derby attack she talks it up for another Derby goal where's Pete Finch when you want a bit of unbiased commentary :-0

i have pete finch on commentary on charlton player
  • Options
    It is NOT an embarrassment for a bottom 5 team to be 2-0 down to a top 3 team.
  • Options
    Not a dig at jose. Just my chelski mate is constantly saying the same about mourinho so I like to say it back to him about riga.

jose riga tactical genius.

• Options
    Looks as though Harriott coming on
  • Options
    The game plan is obviously not to concede and get an early goal, how are we going to do that?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    uie2 said:

RedChaser said:

Emma's doing my head in every time Derby attack she talks it up for another Derby goal where's Pete Finch when you want a bit of unbiased commentary :-0

i have pete finch on commentary on charlton player
    @uie2‌ I'm tuned in to BBC Kent 774 AM
  • Options
    Derby back out

They will kick off, attacking their home end.

• Options
    We are coming out now, a change, harriott is coming on for Reza
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Derby are back out....no changes for them......we are on way out.....Harry coming on for....reza
  • Options
    derby to ko
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The game plan is obviously not to concede and get an early goal, how are we going to do that?

Defend well and kick the ball into the net at their end of the pitch.

• Options
    To be fair to Reza, he's played 2 games right up top in his proper position and done okay in at least one of those.

Modern football mangers are obsessed with playing people out of there natural positions. We play better when everyone is where they should be instead of trying to shoe horn in our supposedly better players.

3 strikers works okay later in games when you've got on top in a game and are chasing a goal. Starting with it away from home against a strong, in form side is very unlikely to work, especially when one of the 3 is Sordell.

We're still paying for our 2 year in ability to sign a Championship quality wide man. I think we have to push Wilson forwards now to give us some natural balance.
  • Options
    At least we had a go it didn't work he's changed it , people would of moaned if we started with one striker ect.
  • Options
    we are underway.....jj concedes a fk
  • Options
    Is calum fit enough?
    Drby have it, attack, and we foul one of them
    derby fk
    we are 442
    dipping shot, hamer falls on it
  • Options
    fk taken.....shot just taken by Hamer
  • Options
    Hamer sends it out....cousins fouled
  • Options
    Cousins pushed, no foul, derby long, and we tackle, jacko, ball loose, back to derby keeper
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    derby clear.....cousins wins it..but back to their keeper........we are now 4-4-2
  • Options
    Whodat?
  • Options
    wilson....poyet...cousins....poyet...jj...wiggy....morrow.....wilson....wins a throw
  • Options
    I don't get this playing Reza out wide - it's not his game at all.

Tutt-Tutt warned us about Derby's central 3 midfielders and their movement off the ball.

Sounds like we've been a bit over run in midfield.
  • Options
    Cousins on the right, sordell behind obika
    jacko, on left, wiggy, jacko, blocked
    morro to Wilson, our throw
    Wilson sordell, but Derby get it back and approach on the right
  • Options

Not a dig at jose. Just my chelski mate is constantly saying the same about mourinho so I like to say it back to him about riga.

jose riga tactical genius.

Have a word with your mate!
  • Options
    Sordell is supposed to cover thorne
    we build
    we are keeping the ball
    Wilson on right, intercepted, Russell but morro fouls him, FK for obstruction
  • Options

What an absolute embarrassment. Sounds even worse than the Burnley game. Won't be surprised if we concede more than three goals...

Don't worry - look to Tuesday - today was always likely to be a defeat - we can beat Leeds
    I hope we can bounce back straight away from this defeat. Not sure though... Not sure at all...
  • Options
    throw taken....derby win it and push forward.....jj wins it...sordell.....cousins...wilson....wood....wiggy back to hamer..morrow to cousins......but tackled....jj gets it.....and wins a fk
  • Options
    Come on fellas, were you 'really' expecting to get something out of today's game? I think not. PLEASE don't start having a pop at JR, he will know and see they have more than us. Criticize if we don't get anything from the likes of Yeovil, Leeds, Barnsley etc.
    He needs everyone behind him, players and us fans alike!
    COYR....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!