Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Competition

Your current and defending CL World Caption champion @SheffieldRed‌ defends his title in another Caption competition.

Simply post your caption below and the comment with the most likes takes the title.

Caption Competition will be running every match day...

Good luck...

Comments

• Miliband: Yeah, that's exactly the sort of neck tat I'm going for.
  • YES, April 1986...Southend Pier....
  • Will you marry me?....we can now
  • edited March 2014
    When Daffy Duck falls in love... "It's despicable that it's not me tattooed on your neck!"
  • "I'm going to be the next Prime Minister"

"Jimmy Hill!!!!"
  • "Try and smile, he might vote for me, try and smile..."
  • Competition closes at 10pm
  • Troy Deeney not impressed with his new strike partner
  • "You've really let yourself go since the Leadership vote David"
  • Sponsored links:

• Ed Milliband tries to convince Callium Harriot that being gangsta is not the way forward
  • Dad? No, no I'm not I mean look you're black and I'm errr red.
  • Milliband maintains his total focus on the Left
  • Milliband: I admire your nostrils, they're nearly as magnificent as mine!
  • "you can be my daddy any day..."
  • Milliband: I despise you. Can I count on your vote?
  • Labour: Daft and deluded
  • Ugly scenes at the Froch v Groves weigh-in.
  • "Looking to the right isn't what I would suggest"................
  • Competition closes at 10pm

Which month?

• Sponsored links:

• Milliband is saying "I hope this competition has already closed"
  • edited April 2014

You said you were using a condom.

Your new CL World Caption Champion ladies and gents... @Absurdistan‌

Tonights... Competition closes at 10am on the 3rd of April. No one has yet retained the title!!!

• "I have never voted. Like most people I am utterly disenchanted by politics. Like most people I regard politicians as frauds and liars and the current political system as nothing more than a bureaucratic means for furthering the augmentation and advantages of economic elites. Billy Connolly said: “Don’t vote, it encourages them,” and, “The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever being one”… I don’t vote because to me it seems like a tacit act of compliance; I know, I know my grandparents fought in two world wars (and one World Cup) so that I’d have the right to vote. Well, they were conned."
  • BBC funds smackheads to further democratic debate.
  • Brand: politics. I've shit it.
    Bloke behind him: he bloody has as well.
  • The jury is out on the new dress code policy for the House of Commons; with the casual argument led by Mr Brand.
  • The Bearded Lady was sad that the Siamise twin had been consiously uncoupled
  • Brand: "I'm pretty sure i've shagged this geezer"
  • Of course I have mr chairman, even a celebate monk scores more often than charlton these days...
  • "That's a rubbish beard" shouts the heckler from the back, before Ben Hamer is carried out.