Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Look-a-likes

2»

Comments

• Ian Mckellen = Our Roland

Looks like Roland just got off the phone to @cafcdave123
  • Why has tangoflash been banned?

Was just thinking the same thing. Pretty harsh if its for the picture on this thread.

The funny thing is, I used that picture for a mock-up a while back (after the Watford game I think) and even though I pasted Katrien's face onto it, the resemblence didn't go amiss..........

Is that our pitch from last season?

Think he's put that as his profile pick to catch people out... At least I hope that's the case!

Oh that's unkind. I'm sure even the most short-tempered Championship defender has never wanted to dropkick Igor over the East Stand roof, which is the natural reaction to a Furby if you have to spend 90 minutes in close proximity to it.
  • To be fair to Igor, having seen his missus, he's got nothing to worry about. She's an absolute winner.

Tango won't have been banned. He's one of the good guys.
  • He changed his icon himself.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2015
    Attention seeking? Or maybe KM has emailed him to say she disapproves so it is self- imposed penance?
  • Sorry, just thought it would be funny. I least I found out who loves me......... :smiley: