Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game Of Thrones

Comments

• I am told it's more in this one you can see it
  • What are we looking for?
  • Apparently there's the shape of a wolfs head within the mass of people like the stark banner to indicate that the annoying fuck who can't walk is the night king
  • Apparently there's the shape of a wolfs head within the mass of people like the stark banner to indicate that the annoying fuck who can't walk is the night king

Nah dont see it either.
  • Must be like that dress thing and it's colours I can't see anything in either pic

The night king is flying a dragon, does that mean the night king is a targaryen? I think it just shows that the night king has dire wolves in his army.

On that note, where the hell has ghost been for the last season or so?
  • Must be like that dress thing and it's colours I can't see anything in either pic

I've seen a larger version of that and can see where people are coming from, but Bran being the Night King? Nah. Don't buy it myself.

1. There's no evidence he can be in control of more than one person / animal. If he wargs into a raven for example, Bran is useless. So how are both currently conscious?

2. Bran is unable to alter past events, only view them. Hodor was not him changing the past, young Ned did not hear him.

3. The Night King character is a TV creation (at present), probably just so there is a hero / villain type scenario that TV and films love. For him to be Bran as well, would be a pretty big turn in his storyline.

4. Surely he would know if he was, how would he not? He saw the creation of the night king, it wasn't Bran and he didn't warg. If he is and does know, then he must know killing himself would end it all. So if he's not doing so, then he's a proper dick.
  • cafcpolo said:

Must be like that dress thing and it's colours I can't see anything in either pic

I've seen a larger version of that and can see where people are coming from, but Bran being the Night King? Nah. Don't buy it myself.

1. There's no evidence he can be in control of more than one person / animal. If he wargs into a raven for example, Bran is useless. So how are both currently conscious?

2. Bran is unable to alter past events, only view them. Hodor was not him changing the past, young Ned did not hear him.

3. The Night King character is a TV creation (at present), probably just so there is a hero / villain type scenario that TV and films love. For him to be Bran as well, would be a pretty big turn in his storyline.

4. Surely he would know if he was, how would he not? He saw the creation of the night king, it wasn't Bran and he didn't warg. If he is and does know, then he must know killing himself would end it all. So if he's not doing so, then he's a proper dick.
    He's a proper annoying dick either way.
  • So who thinks Cersei isn't really pregnant?

Definitely playing Tyrion, suddenly stroking her stomach etc, but could go either way on if the whole thing is faked.
  • Now it's gathered momentum I just think it's hype for series 8

I get the bitter sweet ending that's been promised by the writer that boy would make sense John has to kill the night king and that will kill The annoying bowl head hair cut kid

But I just can't see it happening even though in this pic I can sort of see the stark banner
  • Sponsored links:

• That article is very wrong, Jon Won't be killing his brother as he and Brann aren't brothers.

Brann is IMO definitely not the Night King as he was told he'd never walk again, but he would fly (i.e controlling ravens).

The Night King is seen walking on multiple occasions.
  • It's very good marketing in my opinion there will be so many leaks and theories to come out and none will be right and the last episode of the whole show will blow our socks off
  • Let's hope it does. I just hate how long the wait is for S8!
  • WSS said:

It's very good marketing in my opinion there will be so many leaks and theories to come out and none will be right and the last episode of the whole show will blow our socks off

Or completely disappoint us.

Probably all Bran's dream whilst he was recovering being pushed out of the window.
    Like when ladies used to hear of Theon's manhood, but are now left with Reek's scar and complete absence of man jewells...

How does he pee now?
  • Dazzler21 said:

That article is very wrong, Jon Won't be killing his brother as he and Brann aren't brothers.

Brann is IMO definitely not the Night King as he was told he'd never walk again, but he would fly (i.e controlling ravens).

Or a dragon.
  • cafcpolo said:

WSS said:

It's very good marketing in my opinion there will be so many leaks and theories to come out and none will be right and the last episode of the whole show will blow our socks off

Probably all Bran's dream whilst he was recovering being pushed out of the window.
    I'm hoping the faceless gods demand the death of Dany (Cerseis last dying wish) after the walkers are defeated. Arya fucks her up, marries Jon and they rule the world with Nymeria, Ghost and the dragons. Tyrion stays as the hand to be the other dragon rider as he's also going to be a Targaryen. He ends up getting killed as the final credits start to roll as it turns out he'd not actually been banging Missandai, but it was in fact Syrio Forel as a faceless man on a mission to claim The Iron Throne.

Anything other than that will be nothing but BS.
    Arya marrying Jon?

Ew.
  • Dazzler21 said:

That article is very wrong, Jon Won't be killing his brother as he and Brann aren't brothers.

Or a dragon.
    Can he control the undead? Cos he'd be a pretty good defence against Zombie Dragon.

Someone will have to sacrifice their life to save the day at some point, maybe it'll be Bran warging into something.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcpolo said:

WSS said:

I'm hoping the faceless gods demand the death of Dany (Cerseis last dying wish) after the walkers are defeated. Arya fucks her up, marries Jon and they rule the world with Nymeria, Ghost and the dragons. Tyrion stays as the hand to be the other dragon rider as he's also going to be a Targaryen. He ends up getting killed as the final credits start to roll as it turns out he'd not actually been banging Missandai, but it was in fact Syrio Forel as a faceless man on a mission to claim The Iron Throne.

Arya marrying Jon?

Ew.
    Im getting a whoosh surely as they're not related?
  • WSS said:

Haha that'll be quite funny if the Night King takes over the World and then we get Bran waking up sweating with Ned Stark sitting there asking if he's just had a bad dream
  • Has season 8 leaked yet?
  • cafcpolo said:

WSS said:

Arya marrying Jon?

Ew.
    They are related; they're cousins.
  • cafcpolo said:

WSS said:

Arya marrying Jon?

Ew.
    They are related; they're cousins.
    Oh of course they are!! - Durrrr!!... Forgot that Jon's Mother is Ned's sister!!
  • edited August 2017

cafcpolo said:

WSS said:

Arya marrying Jon?

Ew.
    They are cousins, and they grew up as very close siblings.
  • cafcpolo said:

WSS said:

Arya marrying Jon?

Ew.
    They are cousins, and they grew up as very close siblings.
    I don't want this to happen and I'm confident it won't

It's going to be so hard to end the series to everyone's satisfaction, the books will be easier as you can pack them with detail. That's if the fat neckbeard ever finishes them
  • All i will say last 2 episodes were brilliant and both very different. I dont get why people over-analyse the programme its a fantasy world, just enjoy it whilst you can.

Pretty dissapointed we have to wait so long for the next season :(

Now do i start from series 1 again already or just do this season and then do that when it gets nearer to the new series.
  • I am going off to try find something that I have missed first time rd that is way into its seasons like breaking bad