Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Obika vs Sordell

Both hit the post against Forest but which was the better effort?
Even though Obika's shot resulted in the goal, I think he should have scored. Sordell's chance was more difficult and he took it well and was unlucky.
So the much maligned Sordell one for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUcFvC1S8wc

Comments

• Options
    Id personally start them both as part of a top 3, Sordell in the middle and Obika on the left. The way we played with support from the midfield, and with a drop of luck, a couple of those posts could turn into goals. Suddenly we're not toothless.

Shame neither are ours (particularly Obika for me) but who knows what next season will bring with contracts running out.
  • Options
    Would also play both with AA just behind as at Forest.
  • Options
    Best of both worlds. One starts, the other comes on fresh after 60 minutes. Keeping the squad fit and fresh is going to be one of the biggest challenges facing Riga.
  • Options

Obika replaced Sordell on 60 minutes Henry.
  • Options
    Riga seems to have faith in both Sordell and Obika .. I agree with H I .. play them together and take even more pressure from our midfield (especially) and defence .. attack attack ... attack attack attack
  • Options

Obika replaced Sordell on 60 minutes Henry.

I know. I worded it badly. I meant play the same formation but with both Obika and Sordell rather than Reza and one other.
  • Options
    Thought this was another in-team fight....................