Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton VHS tapes free to a good home....

Finally got around to sorting the loft back at mum and dads. Quite a few tapes of ours that I am willing to give away for free as long as you pick up from Chislehurst
Seasons 86/87 to93/94 (8 tapes)
CAFC 2 v Liverpool 0
CAFC v Chelsea (Selhurst)
Scum 0 v CAFC 2
Last game at the valley
Going up
CAFC 3 v MUFC 3
Moving magazine issues 1,2 and 3
Battle for the valley
Leeds play off final (taped from tv)
Soccer 6(taped from tv)

First come first served

Cheers
GHE

Comments

• Options
    Could I please have the battle for the valley?
  • Options
    I cant find the Battle for the Valley on youtube - does anyone know where I can find it?

• Options
    Finally got around to sorting the loft back at mum and dads. Quite a few tapes of ours that I am willing to give away for free as long as you pick up from Chislehurst Seasons 86/87 to93/94 (8 tapes) CAFC 2 v Liverpool 0 CAFC v Chelsea (Selhurst) Scum 0 v CAFC 2 Last game at the valley Going up CAFC 3 v MUFC 3 Moving magazine issues 1,2 and 3 Battle for the valley Leeds play off final (taped from tv) Soccer 6(taped from tv) First come first served Cheers GHE
    The Moving Magazine ! I'm saddled with about half a dozen of those myself. I'm sure they were about 16 quid a pop even in 1991. One volume of it I don't think we scored more than two goals so to pad it out we were treated to Charlton v Palace off roading at Brands Hatch. Bob Bolder won best driver. There's a fact no one asked for.

Anyway, I'm a 'no' to your collection but if anyone can tell me how to get VHS onto another format I'd be much obliged.
  • Options
    Easy to put vhs on dvd. Owens Photographic in Petts Wood can do it but not cheap