Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    One to watch!
  • Options
    Saw this on Sky Sports News about 10mins ago and wondered if it was Mark's son

Good luck to the lad... I guess Mark leaving Charlton was too soon for Liam to ever have been in our Youth Academy
  • Options
    It's funny how due to timing, young players can end up at a particular club, when you consider Mark's strong links to us and Colchester!
  • Options
    Spoke to him at the POTY one year, funy how posh English he sounds when compared to his old man. Even when Kins was managing for us the family still lived up Bradford way so not surprised he's there.
  • Options

It's funny how due to timing, young players can end up at a particular club, when you consider Mark's strong links to us and Colchester!

Kins played for Walsall and managed them as a Caretaker for a bit.

• Options
    WSS said:

Kins played for Walsall and managed them as a Caretaker for a bit.

True, but Kinsella is a legend at Charlton and Colchester! But then Keith Peacock sent his son to QPR, so I guess you have to think as a parent :-)
  • Options
    Why did he live in Bradford?
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Why did he live in Bradford?

For a bet?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Kins live(s)d in Sutton Coldfield, I think he brought Gareth Southgate's house when he moved to Boro. So that would explain his lad being at Walsall.