Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We are going up podcast

I subscribe to this weekly podcast as it is a bunch of fans talking solely about the football league. Usually it is an annoying Watford fan along with a Leicester and Bury fan, who talk about the previous weeks events with local journalists of clubs in the news at the time.

This weeks podcast (available on itunes) has at the start a 15 minute interview with Richard Cawley of the South London Press, which is interesting and worth a listen. He sounds an awful lot like Paul Walsh! He mentions Powell lining up Stephen Quinn, Sam Baldock, Dean Hammond and David Meyler at the start of last season only for the plug to be pulled by Jimenez. I had not heard about the Meyler one before.

As a Charlton bonus, the interview is followed by a York journalist, waxing lyrical about how good Nick Pope is. "He is about 8 foot tall and comes for every cross. Very commanding etc".

I hope this is of interest to some.

Comments

• Options
    I'll give it a listen.

Doubt it's as good as The Football Ramble but I'll give it a go before judging
  • Options
    Not listened to it yet but this weeks one also has an interview with Cawley as part of a section on us and 2 other teams which have "exceeded expectations"