Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I miss Wagstaff

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bring back Waggy!,
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Yup. I would have him back. We should open the old Waggy v Green link for old times sake. Think I know who will win now.

Great another slag off danny green thread!

• Options
    Anyone know how he is getting on ?

I know he started well then and they were impressed, and then he got injured. No idea whether he is playing again or not

Really liked Wagstaff, probably influenced by him seeming to be one of the nicest genuine footballers i've ever met.
  • Options
    We are in desperate need for another right winger but i don't think Wagstaff is anywhere near good enough for this level.

• Options
    I am amazed there are people on here that dont think he could do a job for us at the moment!

He is not a top 10 chapionship winger (which we were when we released him) but he definitely has a place in a bottom 4 side with no wingers.

Never set the world alight and wouldnt expect him to now but would definitely have played more this season than last and could have played a big rotation role with our current fixture pileup, weather you like danny green or not (i dont!)
  • Options

Anyone know how he is getting on ?

I know he started well then and they were impressed, and then he got injured. No idea whether he is playing again or not

Really liked Wagstaff, probably influenced by him seeming to be one of the nicest genuine footballers i've ever met.

He has played the last couple of games for them, they are in mid-table after a shocking start.
  • Options
    He scored today/yesterday.
  • Options
    It really has been a problem position for us for 3/4 years now.

Solly right back, Wilson further up is the best option we could have

Green is like the rubbish kid that got picked for your school team when you run out players, takes a mean throw though...
  • Options
    Im sure he was playing as a wing back for Bristol.
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Yup. I would have him back. We should open the old Waggy v Green link for old times sake. Think I know who will win now.

Great another slag off danny green thread!

Do you think we need another one. They all end up that way anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sob.
  • Options
    Good lad, wish him good luck
  • Options
    Another anytime scorer bet when we play them....