Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prediction Cup Quarter Final draw (main competition)/Semi Final (Johnstones Paint)

There are 8 survivors in the main competition and just 4 in the Johnstones Paint. We cannot offer an attractive Filipino lady to do the draw for the quarter finals of the main competition and the semi finals of the Johnstones Paint, but you can influence the draw by attending the Bournemouth game.

The numbers drawn will use the the last three digits of the crowds for the Championship games followed by the League 1 games, League 2 games etc. The first digits to appear will be used for the main competition and then the Johnstones Paint. So, if the Charlton crowd is 14,734, the first three numbers out of the hat will be 7, 3 then 4. Attendances from the results on the BBC website will be used in the order they are found from the the Charlton game and the fixtures thereafter. Once all the main competition teams are drawn, it follow onto the Johnstones Paint draw.

The numbers to look out for are as follows (current league position in brackets):

Main competition

1 - Bedsaddick (49)
2 - Absurdistan (32)
3 - Macronate (30)
4 - shirty5 (6)
5 - Addickted2TheReds (3)
6 - Swerve (10)
7 - Numbers (2)
8 - cafc4life (38)

Johnstones Paint

1 - Kevtherev (74)
2 - Karim_myBagheri (70)
3 - ashford addick (53)
4 - MrOneLung (86)

Comments

• Options
    Trainspotterish, better hope there isn't a nine.
  • Options
    Thanks again to you and Shirty5 for organising this competition and the usual weekly comp.

Much appreciated.
  • Options
    Here's the draw for the Quarter Finals of the main competition and the Semi Finals of the Johnstones Paint. In the main competition, the four from the top ten have all avoided each other. Ties to be played this weekend. Good luck to the remaining twelve.

Main competition

Addickted2TheReds (3) v. Macronate (30)
    Numbers (2) v. Absurdistan (32)
    cafc4life (38) v. Swerve (10)
    Bedsaddick (49) v. shirty5 (6)

Johnstones Paint semi finals

Kevtherev (74) v. Karim_myBagheri (70)
    MrOneLung (86) v. ashford addick (53)
  • Options

Here's the draw for the Quarter Finals of the main competition and the Semi Finals of the Johnstones Paint. In the main competition, the four from the top ten have all avoided each other. Ties to be played this weekend. Good luck to the remaining twelve.

Main competition

fix.

and another away draw, great!
  • Options
    Macronate said:

fix.

After knocking me out, did you expect any favours? ;-)
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Main competition

fix.

I'm putting out a strong squad, cup fever has united the fans of A2TR especially after a strong season in the league.

I'm going for a solid 4-0 home win.

We won't be complacent.

You've been warned.
  • Options
    Well thats me f@cked.
  • Options

Well thats me f@cked.

Funny old game, predictions
  • Options
    Looks like i'm the Sheffield United of the Prediction cup.
  • Options

Looks like i'm the Sheffield United of the Prediction cup.

You've just got to hope that shirty5 is the Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well thats me f@cked.

Get in, knocked out the fav.........................wembley here the abs come.

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I did a Charlton . Knocked out in the quarters. Well done Shirty5
  • Options

Well thats me f@cked.

Well done Abs. I was hoping for an unprecedented league and cup double (mainly because there has never been a cup before). Concentrate on league now, Man U just got me a much needed 3 points.COYN
  • Options
    Numbers said:

Well thats me f@cked.

Well done Abs. I was hoping for an unprecedented league and cup double (mainly because there has never been a cup before). Concentrate on league now, Man U just got me a much needed 3 points.COYN
    Maybe see ya in the charity shield ;-)