Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Class

Can I first of all say, the respect and appreciation your fans have shown to Chris Powell is class. What a great Guy, deserved of such fans and appreciation. From the outside looking in, he could not as neither could I work within the constraints of the new owner. A feeder club!, Charlton?, what the hell is going on?.

I though am now like other neutral fans, torn between wanting you to go down or not (bare with me). As any of you that have ever read my posts will testify, I have a soft spot for Charlton and want you to do well (that ex thug / Player Stephens aside and boy he will get a hot reception when Brighton visit us soon).

I am not alone, Charlton are generally speaking a well liked club or is it were a well liked Club?.

In relation to the antics and vision of your new owner, I want you to go down, however, how is that fair on the true lifeblood of the Club, you, the fans?.

So, here I am, torn between wanting your new owner to be 'taught a lesson' and not wanting the good fans of Charlton to suffer at the hands of events they cannot influence or control.

Anyhow, owners will come and go, as will Managers, you though, the supporters will always stand by the Club and boy do you deserve better. On that basis, you get my vote.

Comments

• cheers pal
  • Fair play.
  • Cheers buddy, best of luck to you too. It's pretty obvious that even from the outside in everyone can see what RD type guys are doing to our club and the modern game, only some fans with their red tints on cannot. Let's see what the future holds :-)
  • Dale Stephens a thug? Good heavens.
  • A good post. Fair play.

Shame you turned out to be a bit of a dick though ...
  • Yeah, Dale Stephens really was a great guy.
  • Dale Stephens is a thug, you know that.

As LeedsbasedTownfan says, Chris Powell is a great guy and manager.
  • Dale Stephens a thug? I doubt he could pop a balloon.