Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who would win?

WSSWSS
edited March 2014 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Imagine you could clone players. Who do you think would win between these teams below and why?

Team A
Hamer
Morrison
Taylor
Wiggins
Solly
Jackson
Stephens
Wagstaff
Hollands
Wright-Phillips
Kermorgant

vs.

Team B
Hamer
Wilson
Wiggins
Poyet
Morrison
Wood
Cousins
Jackson
Church
Tudgay
Harriott

Comments

• Interesting question. Team A for me. More spirit, knows how to win amd doesn't know how to lose.
  • Could you make up an East 17 related song for each of them?
  • A - Solly makes a difference, Stephens a genuine central attacking midfielder and more goal threat from BWP & Kermy. 2-0.
  • Team A as well for me, Solly being the difference and they played with confidence not fear like team B
  • Team A. For the reasons mentioned above and because they were a well balanced side. Team B feels fudged together.
  • Team A but what is the point of this
  • No point at all. Just wanted to see people's opinions of where we are now in relation to the team that played in the final game of the title winning season.

I think our current "team" has more "talent" - Cousins for Hollands for example but 2012 would still win for whatever reason.
  • WSS said:

No point at all. Just wanted to see people's opinions of where we are now in relation to the team that played in the final game of the title winning season.

I think our current "team" has more "talent" - Cousins for Hollands for example but 2012 would still win for whatever reason.

Agree with that comparison but tudgay and church vs Yann and BWP is no contest for me.
  • WSS said:

No point at all. Just wanted to see people's opinions of where we are now in relation to the team that played in the final game of the title winning season.

Depends what level

BWP, Waggy, Hollandsall proved they cant play at this level

Taylor not as good as a inform Morrison, Wood, Dervite or Cort
  • It doesn't depend what level in my completely made up scenario because they are playing each other.

Imagine they are playing in League WSS, they are the only 2 teams in it and have to play each other 46 times - who would win the best ever league in the world?
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought this was going to be a 'Derek' type question.

A for me
  • Who cares?
  • Question is.. Who Would you want to win?
  • Team A but what is the point of this

Dont need a level, they would be playing eachother :).

Saying BWP cant play at this level is unfair imo, im pretty sure he would have better stats than Church if given the same amount of playing time.
  • A 1-0 B

Kermorgant with the goal.
  • edited March 2014
    A - people can say that BWP can't play at this level but I bet a lot of people would like to see him in the current side.
  • Way more goal threat in Team A.

• shine166 said:

Team A but what is the point of this

Saying BWP cant play at this level is unfair imo, im pretty sure he would have better stats than Church if given the same amount of playing time.
    19 league games 1 goal last year, yeah thats a player who can cut it at this level
  • I think team B has (mostly) the better players BUT goals win games....team A would win IMO
  • Not fair to put Solly in team A but not B - he'd obviously be playing if fit.

As others have noted, Team B's problem is complete lack of goal threat.
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:

Team A but what is the point of this

19 league games 1 goal last year, yeah thats a player who can cut it at this level
    Half of those were 10 mins as sub, church has played 29 league games (23 starts) and scored 3 goals
  • Team A, as long as Hamers not got that beard!

i think that is part of the point, he's not available and sorely missed

As others have noted, Team B's problem is complete lack of goal threat.

It is the vs. Hartlepool team(2012) and vs. Sheff U team (2014)
  • Team A 3 Team B 0 kermorgant hat-trick ;0)