Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nigel and his struggles

Here we have a poor Nigel, despite having a hat located on the top of his head he is still blinded by the sun as alas, he does not know how to use this strange object.

Comments

• Don't take the pi55 - it comes under care in the community!
  • It still amazes me that they have figured out how to reproduce.
  • Always knew Pardew was a Palace mug.

(Just in front of the twat in a hat)
  • edited March 2014
    More ridiculous? the wanker with the "street" hat or the old fart directly in front of him who has wandered out to the game in those hideous pajamas...
  • More ridiculous? the wanker with the "street" hat or the old fart directly in front of him who has wandered out to the game in those hideous pajamas...

Bananas in pyjama's?

• He is super cool. The cap needs to be on backwards. He would rather be blinded by the sun that look uncool.
  • Hat didn't come with instructions.
  • I tend to do my shopping at Tescos in Elmer's End and for the first time ever I was in there on a Saturday evening today. Middle age Palace fans looking glum in their Palace shirts, shopping in Tescos on a Saturday night - these blokes are the type that life dealt a raw deal to. If you are ever feeling miserable on a Saturday evening when palace have lost at home get yourself down there and you will realise just how bad life could be!
  • I was in the cafe at Caterham station this afternoon watching them all smugly head to the game. If only I'd hung around to see them come back
  • Dude with the hood has got the right idea. Sunny day? Check. Put on hood , go to footy and pull it over face so you can't see the shit being played in front of you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Super cool with prat hat on backwards but can't afford any shades?
  • Croydon said:

I was in the cafe at Caterham station this afternoon watching them all smugly head to the game. If only I'd hung around to see them come back

Combining train spotting with nigel spotting? ;-)