Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Championship scores

Comments

• Sheffield Wednesday are so shit. Is this because we knocked them out of the cup?
  • Were bottom
  • Donny 2-0 H'field.
  • Now Millwall are winning!!
  • oh fuck off Millwall we are DOOMED !!
  • Millwall ahead !!! ffs everyone around us are winning !!!!!!
  • Millwall winning, sod this.
  • EVERY team down the bottom is winning, we've had a mare today
  • Today couldn't have gone any worse. All we need now is for sheff utd to smash us tomorrow and we have the full house.
  • Even poxy Millwall are winning .
  • Sponsored links:

• Talk about piss on your chips before our big game :-((
  • This is going well.
  • All in our hands now. Can't keep relying on others around us to keep dropping points.

If we get knocked out tomorrow it would have been a grim weekend!
  • I go out for a nice day in the park with my kids and I come home check my phone to fine us bottom!! Powell out!! ;-)
  • Don't know whether to laugh or cry. Another half hour to go though, surely things can't stay this bad ?

Can they ??????
  • Rudders22 said:

agree there with you Chris. Now it means we CANNOT afford to lose to Barnsley, Millwall, Blackpool. Doncaster and Yeovil. If we fail to take maximum points (or draws against Doncaster and Yeovil, then that it is definetly that. It will be curtains for us. It's looking like Millwall, Charlton and Blackpool who are going down !!

No it's not. Probably none of these three.
  • Maybe all our luck will come tomorrow
  • Remember the day we went Man U in quarter final, that day everybody else won and that did for us, this day could finish us.
  • Look on the bright side, still got 30 minutes ( to get worse or better or stay the same)
  • Sponsored links:

• Even welling are losing
  • Not full time yet. There will be a few more goals going Charlton's way yet.
  • edited March 2014
  • To be fair we've had the results go our way for the last few weeks and can't afford to keep on relying on other teams losing. Time to step up boys!
  • Yeah but so many blinkered fruits even in the last few weeks as the gap has closed between Barnsley and Yeovil and ourselves have said oh them two are down we've just gotta catch millwall
  • I'm sitting here watching Barnsley v Nottingham Forest live on beIN Sports & I have to say that Barnsley thoroughly deserve their lead. They are playing well against a poor Nottingham team, who really seem to be missing Andy Reid. If Barnsley can repeat this performance they should easily pull away from the bottom of the table. They could easily be winning 2-0 or 3-0 already this afternoon.
  • birmingham and blackpool both losing, thats good for us :) keeps them falling
  • I don't want to be naive, or blindly optimistic or anything, but we have got 4 games in hand to get 4 points. Come, on we can do that.
  • we've been lucky in the last few weeks so it couldn't last, but win two of those games in hand and we are up with Donny
  • All the teams play on Tuesday we'll be 4 or 5 games behind everyone with a small squad. Not looking great right now