Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BT sport

I've booked BT sport to watch Charlton and have until 20/03/14 to cancel without without being charged. I change broadband and phone to BT. So get sport for free and can cancel because of the cooling off period

Comments

• Good. Serves the buggers right when you cancel.
  • You're going to cancel something you get for 'free'? Or did you get the BB and phone just to get the CAFC game for free?
  • Got BB and phone just to sport for free as had I opted to pay for sport I would have been tied into a twelve month contract. And only want it for the Charlton game
  • I have a feeling this may backfire..
  • Watching Inter v Udinese on BT Sport 2 and thought I'd have a look at Inter's squad. 10 players - literally half their senior squad - are Argentinian, only four Italian !

Oh and 37 year old Lee Hughes is playing for Forest Green on BT Sport 1 !
  • Is that the total knobhesd lee hughes
  • Can u cancel bt sport at anytime? I ain't paying £12 for it anymore
  • Is that the total knobhesd lee hughes

I assume you mean the former West Brom/Notts County player, if so yes it is.
  • MSE7 said:

Can u cancel bt sport at anytime? I ain't paying £12 for it anymore

ohhhh so that's why you want to move to A block - tight bastard :-)
  • MSE7 said:

Tight as a ducks arse me mate... And with the A block it's two for the price of one in the north...two for price of one! You don't even get that in sainsburys anymore!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2014
    That means Gerry can take his pacemaker for free!!
  • MSE7 said:

MSE7 said:

Tight as a ducks arse me mate... And with the A block it's two for the price of one in the north...two for price of one! You don't even get that in sainsburys anymore!!
    How would you know, I'm sure you're more of a Lidl or Aldi guy ... ;)
  • I went off Aldi when I found a hairy caterpillar in my rocket salad. Never been to lidl but you can often find me hanging around the discounted section at asda in Charlton.. I bought 4 chickens the other week 10p each!!! Granted two of them were a bit green underneath but sauté them in a bit of butter,parsley,garlic ad a bit of rice.....very nice!!

• err, right...
  • It's not all plain sailing though, sometimes the discount section is empty!
  • I'm actually quite liking the Fletch & Sav show that's on at the moment (despite the terrible name). A refreshing change to the shambles that Soccer AM has become on Sky.
  • I agree se9addick. Savage annoys the hell out of me but Fletcher does lead it very well
  • Anyone on here have an EE contract, starting today you can get 6 months of BT Sport free via BT's mobile app.

http://ee.co.uk/why-ee/bt-sport?WT.MC_ID=ON_MEC_S_GOOGLE_G_Brand+Heston_p12706266635&WT.srch=1&gclid=Cj0KEQjw_eu8BRDC-YLHusmTmMEBEiQArW6c-MRSTzE2SKarwsp8xn3eIRPgkn_CJZqxX0eejvxEraYaAoSw8P8HAQ

You must use the app on the device that your EE simcard is in, so no trying to use it on a tablet instead of your phone
  • Looks like they are lowering their standards.
    Had to be Peter Crouch’s left wing luvvies didn’t it.

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/its-a-bt-sport-first-as-next-batch-of-live-tv-game-73024
  • Sponsored links:

• BT Sport and Now TV (and of course Charlton TV) can be watched abroad when using VPN. You may have to clear your history and website data. 
  • R0TW said:
    Looks like they are lowering their standards.
    Had to be Peter Crouch’s left wing luvvies didn’t it.

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/its-a-bt-sport-first-as-next-batch-of-live-tv-game-73024
    Lol Pink & Blue Army!!!