Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Diego's Arrived

Already in lofty company - clearly doesn't need to move for exposure!

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Fooking hell... What they putting Diego on that poster for!! - He's crap!! (Cough! Cough!)... Should be Mark Gower, he's the real star of the team
  • I bet our shirt sponsors are pleased that Diego's shirt has been masked by the ball!
  • I bet our other young players will be growing their hair now!
  • Jesus!
  • Stone said:

Jesus!

No, it's Diego, although he does bear some resemblance to the popular image of Jesus.

• In a strange way after this weekend Diego Poyet will possibly be our most high profile player across neutrals simply because the commentators won't stop banging on about his Dad.
  • Assuming he plays - SCP said last night that Leicester was perhaps "a game too far" for him.

I reckon he will play but don't think it's a foregone conclusion.
  • That's defo handball by aguero. How the ref didn't spot that I'll never know.
  • Assuming he plays - SCP said last night that Leicester was perhaps "a game too far" for him.

I reckon he will play but don't think it's a foregone conclusion.

with a weeks rest he will be a shoe-in
  • He's 18 and will have had 8 days rest. If he's not ready to play then there's something seriously wrong
  • Sponsored links:

He must have learnt that off his father-in-law.

The Ref had already blown because Rooney had just taken out Aguero's achille's tendon. But that West Brom defender looks to be running away from the ball - so that's pretty accurate!
  • Isn't that Gareth McCauley on the right, he must be pleased to be chosen alongside the 3 superstars