Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Return of the Plastics

Comments

• Options
    Thought is was a thread about @carlsberg‌ and @medders going to the game on Sunday
  • Options
    Wembley pitch is partly plastic.
  • Options

Which part?
  • Options

Most of the PL pitches are now partly plastic.
  • Options
    No brainer esp at non league level.
    Just hope it happens in time for Maidstone to be allowed their promotion, should they win the league.
  • Options
    We best get practicing on this surface then...
  • Options

I also thought this thread was going to be about the 'one away game a season' lot that will be there on Sunday.

You are forgetting the nice people who nicked all the Bournemouth tickets. So it will be two games for some. 8-P
  • Options
    Just not the same game watching it on those pitches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You gotta wonder why Maidstone have such strong home form..
  • Options
    That'll be Colin Powell out of a job and replaced by a carpet fitter.

Future job for Mog?.....................
  • Options
    JT said:

I think that's aided by a strong home support and finally getting their identity back by actually playing in Maidstone!!! If they hadn't disappeared I'd be a stones fan no doubt not cafc as that would probably have been my first proper taste of football being my local team but they weren't cafc pretty much were and the rest is history.

• Options
    But I'm sure training and playing most their football on the surface would help. As it would us if we could train and play 24/7 on our own pitch....
  • Options
    scruffle said:

But I'm sure training and playing most their football on the surface would help. As it would us if we could train and play 24/7 on our own pitch....

That wouldn't help, they'd be knackered training 24/7.
  • Options
    JT said:

Home form ain't great to be honest.
  • Options

JT said:

Home form ain't great to be honest.
    Played 19, 10 wins, 9 draws, 0 defeats. The only team in the division that's unbeaten at home so far.

Not exactly shit is it?..........................
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be about people trying to get wembley tickets (assuming we get past Sheff United).
  • Options
    Phew, I have been to three away games this season and thus avoid the dreaded "plastics" test. Don't raise the bar guys!!