Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blades Fan Sean Bean on Twitter re 1/4 Final

Hasn't said a dickie bird.

Obviously doesn't want to do a Vaughny!

Comments

• Options
    Riviera said:

Got the day wrong probably....
  • Options
    He's waiting for them to get through to the Semi-Final so he can announce his sequal to When Saturday Comes.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

He's waiting for them to get through to the Semi-Final so he can announce his sequal to When Saturday Comes.

Suppose he could do When Sunday Comes. It could be 90min monologue on how the game has changed, fans don't matter, TV money and stupid kick off times :)
  • Options
    When Super Sunday Comes.
  • Options
    Winter is coming
  • Options
    He got beheaded in the first series of Game of Thrones... Too busy being dead is my guess
  • Options
    One does not simply walk onto twitter.
  • Options
    Boromir is a legend far too PRECIOUS to talk on twitter.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Dickie Bird? Isn't that Vaughan's territory??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, there are now two posts on here that need editing rather urgently.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

He got beheaded in the first series of Game of Thrones... Too busy being dead is my guess

And just like that you've ruined Series one of Game of Thrones for many people.

Jackass.
    i have the box sets but have'nt watched it yet is it any good? Apart from Sean Bean dying.

• Options

Boromir is cool, but you just can't beat Aragon. What a hero.
  • Options
    Aragon's in Spain chief.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Jackass.
    i have the box sets but have'nt watched it yet is it any good? Apart from Sean Bean dying.

That Jaffrey character is a hoot. The way he likes a good ribbing makes me roll on the floor! Sorry hope that hasn't given away anything too important.

Great series though definately recommend. Just been watching The Bridge, very good too. Now on, House of Cards, Claire Underwood would get some ;)
  • Options
    Not a spoiler when you refer to something five series ago. News flash for you darth vadar is Luke's dad
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Jackass.

That Jaffrey character is a hoot. The way he likes a good ribbing makes me roll on the floor! Sorry hope that hasn't given away anything too important.

Great series though definately recommend. Just been watching The Bridge, very good too. Now on, House of Cards, Claire Underwood would get some ;)
    Read the books. Very good, and also give you a chance to follow the plot a little more closely. The TV series has the disadvantage of having to tell a lot of simultaneous stories/characters in a short space of time. Many of my mates who have watched the series but not read the books struggle to keep up with who the characters are, what their background is.

My worry is that the author is in his late 60s, he's about 200 pages into the 6th (penultimate book) and the TV series is catching up. I don't want HBO to dictate what happens, should the author not get the last books published in time.

The Bridge isn't something I've got any time for. House of Cards is excellent. After that, Sons of Anarchy (class), The Wire, Breaking Bad. True Detective has started well also on Sky Atlantic
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Jackass.

Well worth a watch to be honest. It gets over rated a bit because a lot of people like things that have a medieval kind of feel to them, its kind of like lord of the rings but is actually exciting rather than you having to pretend it's exciting.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

Well worth a watch to be honest. It gets over rated a bit because a lot of people like things that have a medieval kind of feel to them, its kind of like lord of the rings but is actually exciting rather than you having to pretend it's exciting.
    gonna give it a view this weekend me thinks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Huskaris said:

Huskaris said:

gonna give it a view this weekend me thinks
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    Quality TV, new season starting real soon too
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Jackass.

There is a big debate raging in my mind about her and whether she would receive my seed.

I find myself changing my mind regularly. For me her hair is too short and she has absolutely no curves and is just very athletically fit... I just don't know if I would or not... I mean I would, but I'm just not sure how much I would enjoy it, well I would obviously but I'm not sure if I would have my heart in it.
  • Options
    Whether she would receive your seed?
    Jackass
  • Options
    My thread has been hijacked and thoroughly degenerated .
  • Options
    I hope you've got a Flight Plan so you can escape then.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    JiMMy 85 said:

Atleast no one's spoilt Match of the Day yet.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Stoke equalised in 89th minute...

• Options

C_A_F_C said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Stoke equalised in 89th minute...

Bastard
  • Options
    Sean Bean fan myself - didn't he think Warnock was a c#@t