Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

True Detective - Sky Atlantic

Anyone started watching this? 1st episode was last Sat I think - thought it was very good! Different style to what i was expecting but I liked it.

Comments

• Sky Plussed it. Will watch 2 or 3 on the spin as they usually take a while to get going.
  • Agreed, saw episode 1 and got me intrigued. That Matthew Maconawotsit has shifted some weight !
  • Agreed, saw episode 1 and got me intrigued. That Matthew Maconawotsit has shifted some weight !

Think it was for the Dallas Buyers' Club role where he had aids (excellent film)
  • I have been downloading it as it has come out in America, so 6 episodes in now. It is very good, I discussed some of my views in the thread that was started on it below:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/59913/true-detective
  • I'm on episode 4 atm, think it's pretty good! Amazing set of boobs in the 2nd episode
  • Just watched the 1st . Enjoyed it as a little different from the norm
  • on episode 7 or 8 on HBO in Canada... Bloody excellent TV. Totally recommend you all continue to watch!
  • Just watched episode 1. Thought it was fantastic. Could have been a proper film how well it was shot, can't wait for the rest.
  • Just watched the first two episodes and loved it . Two great actors playing off of each other . Can't wait for episode 3 .
  • Got the season finale next Sunday, gutted it is ending!
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone else finished it yet? Final episode is class!