Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can the Scots try any harder at being a football laughing stock?

2»

Comments

• so what has that got to do with Scotland ? not tartan ? not blue and white ? just the usual marketing boolox.

PS Cardinal Sin will you be wearing this one ? mate there would defo be a beer init if you did, but im sure you have far to much taste.

I was emailed an early invitation to buy this. It's not for me for several reasons, mainly because it is ridiculous. I knew there would be a thread on here about it though!
  • not surprising is it, they are the palace of the international circuit.
  • Bit harsh. Newcastle maybe.
  • Quite nice, bit likeThistle.
  • danny_m said:

danny_m said:

danny_m said:

I've seen worse England shirts than that to be honest.

Which ones are you thinking of Danny?
    This one, I thought this was just horrible. That's just my personal taste. and the one Seamans wearing in the pic above as well.
    I don't think you can compare keepers shirts to the one fans are expected to wear Danny. I can't see any picture or link on your post?
    Yeah, it was there earlier, don't know what happened. Back there now anyway.
    Not great I agree, but still better than pink and yellow hoops...
  • Classic LOL

As well as a pink and yellow hooped shirt and socks, Scottish players will also be issued with an anorak, a pair of thick-rimmed glasses held together with Sellotape, and a dream journal.

An SFA spokesman said: “From The Pastels to BMX Bandits to Belle & Sebastian, Scotland has long been a global leader in wistful disappointment, thanks to our natural abundance of sexless, pasty-faced introverts.

“This kit stands for being obsessed with a girl who doesn’t know you exist, walking through the rain feeling melancholy but strangely uplifted, and writing excruciating love poetry well into your twenties.
  • Between this and the Scottish independence thread, you all sound like palace fans that "don’t care" about Charlton
  • Shocking in the flesh, well on tv.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tosspot ? There's a story there somewhere ;0)
  • Scotland were excellent tonight against Nigeria - Strachan has them really well set up
  • Wll this isn't the story exactly, but when I ordered it by phone through JD Sports the very pleasant young lady at their end had to politely confirm that printing "Tosspot" infringed their code of practice or something, but she told me I could get it done in some market stall or similar. My brother checked it out for me and directed me to a printing shop by Well Hall Odeon.

I am here to tell you that that shop is an absolute nest of Spanners!
  • Wll this isn't the story exactly, but when I ordered it by phone through JD Sports the very pleasant young lady at their end had to politely confirm that printing "Tosspot" infringed their code of practice or something, but she told me I could get it done in some market stall or similar. My brother checked it out for me and directed me to a printing shop by Well Hall Odeon.

If you'd told them you were Charlton, they'd have printed that for you for free!! ;-)
  • I am here to tell you that that shop is an absolute nest of Spanners!

I thought the collective noun was a rack of spanners?

• Addickted said:

I thought the collective noun was a rack of spanners?

It's not a rusty toolbox full of spanners, as it only happens when they play their cup final.