Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Hotels

13»

Comments

• Options
    The East Kent Addicks refuse to say where they're staying.
  • Options
    Just booked up jury's, 4 of us joining ya. And can someone please tell me how to change my bloody username
  • Options
    Totally buzzing for this now with loads of lifers going to this hotel!

We need a MASSIVE rendition of VFR in the bar haha.
  • Options
    Just the one?
  • Options
    Prices for 2 persons 23.30 Wednesday.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

The East Kent Addicks refuse to say where they're staying.

• Options
    waldo said:

Have booked into hotel in Derby opposite the station. Fair price not a long train trip into Sheffield - have done it before. Derby (A) have booked into PP Travelodge.

Waldo

There's landslip between Chesterfield and Sheffield (which is the route from Derby) which is delaying services so best check on train times.
  • Options

Just the one?

True!
  • Options

Just the one?

Of course, followed by a big round of applause as usual...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Booked the Travelodge before seeing this thread.

Anyone got any recommendations for places to go on the Saturday night? (Don't say The Jurys Inn!)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    iaitch said:

waldo said:

Have booked into hotel in Derby opposite the station. Fair price not a long train trip into Sheffield - have done it before. Derby (A) have booked into PP Travelodge.

Waldo

There's landslip between Chesterfield and Sheffield (which is the route from Derby) which is delaying services so best check on train times.

I was originally going to do this because I often stay in the Holiday Inn in Pride Park for work and like Derby as a place. Also rooms there were only £50 for 3 sharing when the price in the Steel city was going up as last night wore on..

The reason I decided against it was there is only one train from Derby at 10.29 that gets to Sheffield at 11.17 ,so it is doable but I didn't want to take the risk of something going wrong.

The next train at 11.00 gets in at 11.47 so that would be pushing it.Also the Spanners are in town and I didn't fancy meeting up with a group of them on Saturday night.

• Options
    Booked into the Sheffield Hilton with the bird bring it on COYR
  • Options
    anyone going to The Leadmill saturday night? dusty springfield special followed by a sing song in the Jurys Inn bar?