Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

any chance of trains being organised for sheff u

before i start looking up prices

Comments

• Options
    Hang on i might be wrong but i can't find any trains in the morning which will be ready for KO?!
  • Options
    1st train of the day arrives in Sheffield at 12:07pm.

That's if it's on time.
  • Options

Hang on i might be wrong but i can't find any trains in the morning which will be ready for KO?!

There isn't
  • Options
    There are none
  • Options
    Looks like saturday night in sheffild is a big one for all! joke as id imagine we will now take less
  • Options
    People are saying go from Kings Cross to Donny then over to Sheffield.
  • Options
    The trains back on the Sunday are a pig as well
  • Options
    Absolute disgrace.
  • Options
    WSS said:

People are saying go from Kings Cross to Donny then over to Sheffield.

just seen that I reckon that's a plan
  • Options
    First train into Donny is not till after kick off I believe
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First train into Donny arrives 10.55 Not sure there is a connection to Sheffield that gets in before kick off though
  • Options
    Sunday morning trains are pathetic, I think it's because they do a lot of their engineering work on Saturday night.
  • Options

First train into Donny arrives 10.55 Not sure there is a connection to Sheffield that gets in before kick off though

No trains between Donny & Sheffield replacement bus service

• Options
    Saturday train (£18), overnight in Sheffield travelodge (£65per room), train back Sunday afternoon (£21)
  • Options
    Half an hour by taxi from Doncaster to Bramall Lane
  • Options

Half an hour by taxi from Doncaster to Bramall Lane

This. Costs about £25 - £30 for a taxi. If there's two or three of you going, I'd just do that and split the cost.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

No trains between Donny & Sheffield replacement bus service

Lol

This is like the Jolly Boys trying to get back from Margate !

• Options
    I can just imagine 2,000 Charlton getting into Doncaster hailing cabs upon cabs to get into Sheff.

Actually that brings a genius idea, all into Doncaster then arrange plenty of Mini-Buses/large cabs we can hop on
  • Options
    Word of warning - cabs at Donny are a bit scarce on the evidence of our visit last month. Waited quite a while for one in the middle of Tuesday afternoon, so Sunday morning might be slow, although there is a minicab office at the station.
  • Options
    Airman, have you any idea if the club are organising a train, thanks ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Word of warning - cabs at Donny are a bit scarce on the evidence of our visit last month. Waited quite a while for one in the middle of Tuesday afternoon, so Sunday morning might be slow, although there is a minicab office at the station.

I bet the price will "suddenly" increase too......
  • Options

Airman, have you any idea if the club are organising a train, thanks ?

No idea, sorry.
  • Options
    Re. taxis - the answer is to book ahead to fix availability and price
    Doncaster Station Taxis 01302 368636
  • Options

Forget it, no chance
  • Options
    What a fckin balls up
  • Options
    Can't beleive it even from Grimsby trains are buggered. I would get in to Sheffield twenty mins before kick off so looks like a quick dash from station to ground