Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs showing the game on Friday

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
The Albany at Albany Park (between Bexley and Sidcup) have asked me to mention they will have the game on the big screen and the various TV's scattered around on Friday night. All Charlton welcome.

Feel free to plug wherever you may be.

Comments

• Options
    General at Sea, Chatham on Balfour road
  • Options
    Oneils Blackheath I think!
  • Options
    Got a wedding reception at the Trafalger in Greenwich, anyone know any local pubs that will have it on?
  • Options
    hardy's probably your nearest place if they do. just a short walk from there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]hardy's probably your nearest place if they do. just a short walk from there.

the owners are selling up and saturday just gone they had a free bar for everyone.
  • Options
    Hardys it is then, if they have any beer left!!
  • Options
    blimey. What about the little fella who rings the Green Pea Cafe? that still be going? He cracks me up. I do like hardy's but it dont half get smoky in there, and thats comng from a smoker!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]blimey. What about the little fella who rings the Green Pea Cafe? that still be going? He cracks me up. I do like hardy's but it dont half get smoky in there, and thats comng from a smoker!

ha ha, i have been in the green pea, he is mad as a hatter aint he!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]hardy's probably your nearest place if they do. just a short walk from there.

the owners are selling up and saturday just gone they had a free bar for everyone.

Tell me about it, I'm still recovering.

Don't know what's happening with Greenpea, but the new owner runs a similar pub on Westminster Bridge Road - the Crown and Cushion - so I don't imagine there'll be any particularly dramatic changes to the pub.
  • Options
    The Millers , get there early
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]The Albany at Albany Park (between Bexley and Sidcup) have asked me to mention they will have the game on the big screen and the various TV's scattered around on Friday night. All Charlton welcome.

Feel free to plug wherever you may be.

I hope you're on a good commission from them!
    ;o)
  • Options
    AFKA are kids allowed in The Albany.Mine are 12 & 15?
  • Options
    yes, no problem