Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans outraged by United fans’ plan to wear Eric Cantona masks

2»

Comments

• Options
    Very tempted by this print.

• Options
    se9addick said:

C_A_F_C said:

Never noticed the kid on the left wearing the utd hat
    Is the kid right above the guy getting kicked wearing a United shirt too ?
    Yes!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    The guy got what he deserved and afterwards so did Cantona. The humbug from the CP fans post match I found hard to stomach, registering their shock, fear and outrage. Prior to the 'assault' the whole bunch of them were enjoying abusing the legend or just revelling in the abuse. The best part for me is that Cantona, despite falling to the floor from a great height having delivered the initial kick, was still too quick for his opponent , leapt to his feet and decked him with a beauty. All hail the Charlton Legend Eric Cantona. If I didn't despise MUFC as much as I do I'd place myself among their ranks at the supermarket and sing lustily, masked beneath the visage of the god himself.
    As for the print posted by 'buckshee ' (above) if it's on a T-Shirt I want it!
  • Options
    Vincent Tan is top right as well., obviously doing a recce before he bought Cardiff.

I always think that if Cantona had done that at Millwall he would have spent some time in hospital.
  • Options
    Has the guy died then?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Has the guy died then?

He got ran over by a bus/coach. Not too sure how they can link that to Cantona, it would've kicked off in that pub regardless.
  • Options
    Good old Eric , If the Nigel's don't like it then all the more reason they should wear them
  • Options

PL54 said:

Has the guy died then?

He got ran over by a bus/coach. Not too sure how they can link that to Cantona, it would've kicked off in that pub regardless.
    It was a different bloke, no?
  • Options
    I'm annoyed to be honest, surely it must be the Palace fans wearing the masks in an attempt to cover up their gills and other mutations from the public.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Remember the wheels song on the evening Dennis scored in the last min, as we took.the trees and the other boozer on the corner as they did their normal scarpering in to the night

As well as the ten or so bully pricks picking on two young charlton fans in shirts walking towards the Ground

Only to realise the group behind them wernt palace, can still smell it now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IA said:

PL54 said:

Has the guy died then?

It was a different bloke, no?
    The bloke who was banned from going to games wasn't run over.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    thank you NLA
  • Options
    would be really hypocritical of me calydon i dont sing it no more but i did used too , maybe i should ellaborate and say the bit about me getting slated bothers me not,

but i will edit as i dont want to come across as a complete tool all the time
  • Options

would be really hypocritical of me calydon i dont sing it no more but i did used too , maybe i should ellaborate and say the bit about me getting slated bothers me not,

but i will edit as i dont want to come across as a complete tool all the time

bloody typical, you remove it from your post and he still has it on his...... :smiley:
  • Options
    Disgraceful!! They should should all dress in black like a low rent Blues Brothers tribute band.....sorry that's been done already.