Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swansea V Napoli

Anyone watching the game

Andy Townsend is a complete and utter mug
Napoli keeper was down injured so ref stopped play Townsend spends 5 minutes moaning saying he should not of done it as it was not a head injury.
Seriously I am sure no club would wanna play with there keeper on the floor injured and the other team attacking.

On a different note good performance from Swansea and should be winning

Comments

• Ireland's biggest little englander.
  • Good game, Swansea deserved to win that.

• Swansea all over them in first half. had most of the second as well.

if they put their chances away they would of won by at least 3.
  • Jonjo on the bench these days it seems.
  • LenGlover said:

Jonjo on the bench these days it seems.

I believe he is coming back from injury.

• The only English team in Europe not to lose this week!

And they aint even English
  • First of all Townsend is such a mug. He is always moaning about foreign players diving, forgetting about Young, Rooney, Welbeck and co.
    Secondly he was banging on about how the keeper was going to jump up any minute and play on, the keeper jarred his knee and ended up being subbed off.
    Thirdly he is a s*** at commentator
    Fourthly he is so pro English clubs that it gets irritating trying to watch the match as a neutral.
    Fifthly he isn't Irish.
    Sixthly he is a muggy little twat.

Also I thought Swansea played alright, I don't know why everyone is bigging them up so much. But fair play and not the greatest result to get having to go away and play at that stadium with that atmosphere in Naples. They really needed to win that one at home. But they still have a chance and is great to see a smaller team play with that free flowing style competing in Europe. Good luck Swansea.
  • I like Andy because his dad was RB for Charlton the first game I saw at the Valley. He's a Ledge.

They're not English. I think that would upset them more than me :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I sat next to his family in lower west for years. Really nice people.