Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

that palace must be enjoying the championship as recommended

because they look like they've decided to not go for promotion again...

Comments

• Options
    how long does the payment parachute last ?...is it two seasons ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]how long does the payment parachute last ?...is it two seasons ?

Yep, no more parchute money for them next year. Another £6.5m off the budget.

Not going to do any gloating until I know which division we are going to be in next season.
  • Options
    palace do enjoy themselves when there in the top tier,well for 38 games
  • Options
    Yep another great season in SE25 drew to a close on Saturday! I can see us getting out of the Championship next season, if we keep the current bunch of useless feckers , then league one awaits!

As you have rightly pointed out the parachute money now runs out, but to be honest i'm not bothered by that as the only time we ever have a decent team is when we don't spend any money!

Your wise to brush up on your knowledge of parachute payments as the league table says you are still in the bottom 3.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Yep another great season in SE25 drew to a close on Saturday! I can see us getting out of the Championship next season, if we keep the current bunch of useless feckers , then league one awaits!

what you need is another ian dowie...
  • Options
    SOS - you've probably been asked this before, but what do you make of Taylor?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]SOS - you've probably been asked this before, but what do you make of Taylor?

I think IF he is given time he could well be the man to actually put together a Palace side which is properly organised and coached and that could get promoted with a real chance of not just surviving but establishing themselves. This I think will take him 2-3 seasons.
    His style of play is a bit too cautious at times but he has started to address some of the problems within the side and I am hoping he will now ditch some of the many deadwood players we have and blood some of the many promising youngsters we have.

The problem is.......our chairman a chap called Simon Jordan.....he keeps a low profile so you might not have heard of him! ;-)

Seriously Simon Jordan will probably sack the poor sod in his latest media induced frenzy and we'll end up with brother running the bloody team!!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I'm just glad we told Taylor to get lost, before Davies told us to get lost, Dowie told Tango to get lost and we told Dowie to get lost - him having already got the team lost, followed by Uncle Les getting himself completely and totally lost.
  • Options
    Sorry, off_it , but you`ve lost me : )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I'm just glad we told Taylor to get lost, before Davies told us to get lost, Dowie told Tango to get lost and we told Dowie to get lost - him having already got the team lost, followed by Uncle Les getting himself completely and totally lost.

LOL,

but before all that, did we tell Curbs to get lost, or Curbs tell us to get lost ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    taylor,worst england manager ever.FACT,locked in/on,nailed on.END OF!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite][but before all that, did we tell Curbs to get lost, or Curbs tell us to get lost ??

It'd probably get lost in translation anyway.
  • Options
    I think Murray said Curbs had lost his way and that he should take a few months to find himself.