Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PS3 Control

I unfortunately dropped mine last night whilst cleaning now there is something lose rattling inside and its not working properly,

I unfortunately cant buy a new one so I was wondering,

Does anyone on here have a spare control they are not using they could give me or sell to me for a cheap price.

Comments

• ebay?

I looked and to be honest even the prices on there are at bit to much with delivery and you never really know what you are gonna get
  • Cash convertors or a like-minded place normally sell them...............
  • Cheapest you'll get is somewhere like CEX but they'll still be 20 spondoolies
  • Second hand controllers from Game are the cheapest option. They don't test them, but if you get lucky, you get the best deal.
  • I unfortunately dropped mine last night whilst cleaning now there is something lose rattling inside and its not working properly,

Does anyone on here have a spare control they are not using they could give me or sell to me for a cheap price.

Just looked back at my old threads and saw this and it made me lol

Cleaning more like I got angry with Fifa and threw it across the room
  • Well he might've been cleaning his third floor balcony.
  • I unfortunately dropped mine last night whilst cleaning now there is something lose rattling inside and its not working properly,

Just looked back at my old threads
    What better way to spend New Year's Eve.
  • Uboat said:

I unfortunately dropped mine last night whilst cleaning now there is something lose rattling inside and its not working properly,

Just looked back at my old threads
    What better way to spend New Year's Eve.
    Just remembering the fun I had in 2014