Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern Tomorrow (ed. NO trains this morning)

2»

Comments

• Options
    This is causing me major problems - but on the whole I'd rather not be on a train that ploughs into a fallen tree. And the wind done here on the coast is something else.
  • Options
    So how are the fast services ok? Either there's shit on the line or not.

Anyway- suede on the Minicab tunes.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Boom said:

So how are the fast services ok? Either there's shit on the line or not.

Anyway- suede on the Minicab tunes.

They run on separate track between Ashford and London, and where they don't - e.g Margate to Ashford - they are not running, apparently. Although I reckon the announcements are precautionary.
  • Options
    Trains up the spout a little earlier on the Bexleyheath line to London.
  • Options
    but if trees are down across the tracks, surely its the same for the local lines as it is for the high speed rail link - or do the trees decide not to fall on that special line ??
  • Options

but if trees are down across the tracks, surely its the same for the local lines as it is for the high speed rail link - or do the trees decide not to fall on that special line ??

That's obviously the only line they are going to bother keeping clear.
  • Options
    I live along the side of westcombe park station. Just seen 2 people standing at the station, and they were standing there for about 20 minutes before I couldn't bare it anymore and had to go and tell them about there being no trains.

Absolutely nothing on the boards. They looked pretty upset.
  • Options
    its actually not even windy anymore. I'm on bus and saw an empty train going just fine
  • Options
    Hastings to ashford line only line working out of hastings and that's because it's a southern line not south eastern. Lucky for me that's the one I need then high speed up to London
  • Options
    Good service on dlr from WA.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Debris everywhere down here in coastal Kent and still very windy.
  • Options
    I do not think the fast track has trees along most of it, does anyone know if it has any?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I do not think the fast track has trees along most of it, does anyone know if it has any?

Probably not. I think they thought that one through when building it.

Looks like the trains are back in action on the Sidcup line now.
  • Options
    No trees on the high speed from Ashford to st pancras.