Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your like/lol/abuse count

Comments

• Options
    vff said:

vff said:

I am on 777 likes

I am hopeful that is a lucky sign that we are going to sign a decent goal scoring striker and midfielder that will lift the team to be competitive and attractive to watch.

Also that Charlton will score a lots of goals and surprise everyone, including myself.

Sorry if I ruined it.............;-)

Don't worry @tangoflash. Hopefully having reached the magic figure, the happy results will be seen over the next 7 days !
    This is flagged ? For what exactly ?
  • Options
    vff said:

I am on 777 likes

I am hopeful that is a lucky sign that we are going to sign a decent goal scoring striker and midfielder that will lift the team to be competitive and attractive to watch.

Also that Charlton will score a lots of goals and surprise everyone, including myself.

This is flagged ?
  • Options
    What happens when you reach 1,000 LOL's?

We should do a comedy club night at the valley for all the accounts full of LOL's.

See how funny they really are.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

We should do a comedy club night at the valley for all the accounts full of LOL's.

Well, mine reads at 1.5k lols.

I'm available most Tuesday nights.............
  • Options
    vff said:

vff said:

vff said:

I am on 777 likes

Sorry if I ruined it.............;-)

Don't worry @tangoflash. Hopefully having reached the magic figure, the happy results will be seen over the next 7 days !
    This is flagged ? For what exactly ?
    That got flagged. School holidays, ain't they brilliant.
  • Options
    I get 1.55 LOLs for every Like. That sort of ratio clearly indicates that I'm just a puerile idiot who shouldn't be taken seriously. Which is about right.
  • Options
    Still think there should be a disagree button instead of a flag button.
  • Options
    People used to like me, but now they just laugh at me.
  • Options
    'Like' this post if you love Charlton Athletic (you're not a true fan if you don't)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have more LOLs than likes.
  • Options
    Stewart said:

Laughing at you bruv, not with you ;-)
  • Options

Stewart said:

Laughing at you bruv, not with you ;-)
    My thoughts exactly buddy
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Can I join this club now
  • Options
    You get 1,000 abuses, you go to jail.
  • Options

dizzee said:

Can I join this club now
    The question you need to ask yourself is: Was I intentionally trying to be funny with the comments people LOL'd me on?..........................
  • Options
    I've been flagged for apologising to someone for accidentally flagging them. The person who flagged me wasn't remotely involved either. I didn't care too much about the flags til I lost me clean record. I want to appeal!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I've been flagged for apologising to someone for accidentally flagging them. The person who flagged me wasn't remotely involved either. I didn't care too much about the flags til I lost me clean record. I want to appeal!

Careful @JiMMy85 you know what happens if it is deemed to be frivolous :-0
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Just looked at your profile and it says 0 in the abuse section. So I'm assuming your appeal was successful?

So tempted to flag you............................;-)
  • Options
    0 313 132 0
    PROMOTE LIKE LOL ABUSE

VERDICT...must try to be more controversial.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some people are so precious
  • Options
    Seems I'm more controversial than I thought!

Reactions

0 Promote
    236 Like
    327 LOL
    21 Abuse
  • Options
    0 promote
    160 like
    161 LOL
    65 abuse

must be more controversial.
  • Options

0 promote
    160 like
    161 LOL
    65 abuse

must be more controversial.

65 abuse? That takes some doing!
  • Options
    1 promote
    777 like
    413 lol
    2 abuse

But the flags don't count because 1 was given by accident and the other was from @banckzy who flagged everyone in a childish, head hunting, flag shooting frenzy! ;-)
  • Options
    When you get to 1000 LOL's it's not fun anymore as it doesn't count until you get 100 more each time.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    How the heck do you get too a promote, and what is it anyway?

(Forgive my ignorance, I must have missed the tutorial).
  • Options
    I think it's when admin think something you post, I think it has to be opening a thread, is do fabulous it deserves a promote. Only explanation I can think of.
  • Options

How the heck do you get too a promote, and what is it anyway?

(Forgive my ignorance, I must have missed the tutorial).

@MendoncaInAsdas Here you go straight from the horses mouth :-)

AFKABartram Moderator
    December 2013 edited December 2013
    Miserableoldgit said:
    Sorry, what is the "Promote" thingy on my Home page ?

Moderators have the ability to promote 'quality content'. This will then be featured on the Best Of, and the user gets awarded additional points. We'll probably use it sparingly at first to see how it goes.

This is an open forum and its everyone's perogative to use it how they see fit. We as moderators though want to try and achieve two things; 1. promoting quality content, whether in subject and in humour, and providing some recognition to those are providing it, and 2. to reduce bad behaviour etc and try and maintain a polite and well moderated forum.

Hopefully some of these things like the Reactions, will help us achieve that. lets see how it goes. Give it a chance for a few weeks and see how you get on. You don't have to do anything at all, but if you see a post that you resonate with, or you think has been set out well, give it a Like, if you made you laugh, give it a LOL. only takes a second.
  • Options

Some people are so precious

Now you're just being silly. It's not 'some people', it's me - why say 'some people'? Are you afraid to speak to me directly? You flagged me for no reason. I asked you politely why, you ignored me. So I politely asked you again. And you ignored me. As I said, I'm surprised I care so much about a clean record, but until you give a solid, valid reason for that flag, I'll argue with it.