Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your like/lol/abuse count

Comments

• edited February 2014
    cabbles said:

Would the administrators ever remove someone from the site for abuse?

The evidence would tend support this, why did you want to give it a try? Use me as a sounding board if you like :0)
  • RedChaser said:

cabbles said:

The evidence would tend support this, why did you want to give it a try? Use me as a sounding board if you like :0)
    Just curious. I'm always slating Jackson, it could be considered abuse.
  • cabbles said:

RedChaser said:

cabbles said:

Just curious. I'm always slating Jackson, it could be considered abuse.
    Why? Did he not buy you a drink?
  • edited February 2014
    @cabbles I think you're ok giving a player a bit of stick provided it is within the realms of decency. A couple of posters (American Addick and Samhall1986) overstepped the mark last weekend and got shown the red card. More established posters however appear to be cut a bit more slack than newcomers but even some of those have been forced to take a time out.

See AFKAs take on the flag system here which despite its good intent, he feels itself is being abused. http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/1747007#Comment_1747007
  • I wish we could know which person pressed the 'Like' button the most for their own post.
  • I wish we could know which person pressed the 'Like' button the most for their own post.

You can't it doesn't let you react to your own post
  • I now have 1K likes I might go for mayor or pm
  • edited February 2014

I wish we could know which person pressed the 'Like' button the most for their own post.

You can't it doesn't let you react to your own post
    Ah, but it might secretly count them to see who likes himself/herself most. You've obviously tried :-)

My fat fingers mean I've done that several times and got told off by the forum.
  • Sponsored links:

• If one of your posts gets copied I think you get credited with the likes and lols, which is good. :-)

Possibly not so good if you also get the flags?
  • 89 likes, 77 Lols and Zero abuse. Not as funny or hateful as thought I was.........
  • 138 likes 78 lol and 6 abuse.
    What does this equate to ?
  • I think calling Pritchard son of Powell enraged a few lol
  • Got my first abuse flag yesterday. I feel like I've finally arrived! Should get my CL badge through the post any day now.......
  • vffvff
    edited May 2014
    622 Like 137 LOL 1 Abuse

The abuse flag was ridiculous, for reacting strongly to be told to support Manchester Utd or Chelsea when not being happy about Charlton slipping to the level of a Crewe / Walsall good academy 'little' club staus. At least Charlton are not going out of business etc.
  • Promote 1
    Like 306
    lol 89
    Abuse 0

Promote 1
    Like 615
    lol 238
    Abuse. 0

Quite a change really in a few months.
  • 0 Promote
    188 Like
    621 LOL
    0 Abuse
  • 0 Promote
    188 Like
    621 LOL
    0 Abuse

Are you Jim Davidson?
  • I got three flags for predicting victory for our cup game against Sheff U. It was beyond belief and I learned then that you just have to ignore those flags because you can't please everyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2014
    Like:252
    LOL: 497
    Abuse: 0
  • edited May 2014
    I couldn't have done this alone, and I feel very very humbled. There are too many people to thank, but most of all I need to thank, you, my fans, the little people, for loving me so much. Thank you thank you thank you.
  • 444 likes
    327 LOL
    4 abuse---------------------thats got to be stuck.
  • Like:111
    Lol:317
    Abuse:0

Lol means lots of love right?
  • vffvff
    edited May 2014

You are all a bunch of total f***ing dickheads.

Very funny. You were missing a flag there Wheresmeticket? There is one now, maybe many more to come ?
  • vff said:

You were missing a flag there Wheresmeticket? Definitely with that comment you will have to adjust that count again by the end of the day !
    Yes, that's a strategy that could quite quickly go horribly wrong isn't it? 1 is enough, I'm happy now..thanks VFF!
  • vff said:

You were missing a flag there Wheresmeticket? Definitely with that comment you will have to adjust that count again by the end of the day !
    Yes, that's a strategy that could quite quickly go horribly wrong isn't it? 1 is enough, I'm happy now..thanks VFF!
    That could get out of hand, happy to oblige (not that I ever post abuse flags on other posters, though. Not me guv)
  • Ive got 2 abuse flags, one if for making a joke about a dead celebrity the other I really haven't got a clue what it was for.
  • What does the promote do?
  • Abused 55 times mostly by Henry i guess :-) dont care though as i dont like likes.